[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.08 19May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

And, Ryuk (love Death Note, btw), I interpreted your script by replacing the word "download" with the name of the actual app. Just to be sure I tried it all with "download" and it didn't work. Where can I find the name of the app to replace "download" with??

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
And, Ryuk (love Death Note, btw), I interpreted your script by replacing the word "download" with the name of the actual app. Just to be sure I tried it all with "download" and it didn't work. Where can I find the name of the app to replace "download" with??

No just type download.. Nothing to interpret.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh... cuz that didn't work... :/
Well, I just wiped and I'm on Titanium Backup restoring now... wish me luck...

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Oh and LeslieAnn, you said in the OP that you didn't know how ro move the cache to the sd card, I believe that's what the script I posted does. (not exactly sure) Sorry for the clutter :)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Thanks

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, the script is used to move the Play Store cache to the sd card to stop the insufficient space error. Not the package file invalid error... The only solution I've found is putting a partition on the sdcard (I used ext2 and haven't had a problem since.)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah.... I have the 2GB default microsd card that came with the V, would that work?

It could but I wouldn't advise it as your should have at least a 500mb partition on it so I would say get a 4Gb sdcard if not larger because the partition should take up only a 10th of the sdcard without damaging it. (example: 8gb card with 500mb partition is only a 16th of the sdcard and has a lower risk of damaging it.) I have a 16gb card with a 1gb partition.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

It could but I wouldn't advise it as your should have at least a 500mb partition on it so I would say get a 4Gb sdcard if not larger because the partition should take up only a 10th of the sdcard without damaging it. (example: 8gb card with 500mb partition is only a 16th of the sdcard and has a lower risk of damaging it.) I have a 16gb card with a 1gb partition.

Yeah I need to do this on my OV..

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm using Titanium Backup to restore my apps, and the following apps didn't restore:
-Angry Birds Space
-Air Penguin

Would it be illegal to download their apk's online? They're both free on the Market, and the Market won't let me download them...

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Titanium Backup to restore my apps, and the following apps didn't restore:
-Angry Birds Space
-Air Penguin

Would it be illegal to download their apk's online? They're both free on the Market, and the Market won't let me download them...

Not as long as they're free

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Are you sure?? Like I said, I'm a total worry wart, and I found the apk's for both apps online, and they're both free...

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure?? Like I said, I'm a total worry wart, and I found the apk's for both apps online, and they're both free...

Yes I am quite sure. I do it all the time because of the package file invalid error just so I can get the latest version of the app

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I made a 1gb partition In ext2 format and Harmonia isn't recognizing it in the internal memory :(

What up with this in the sig then lol (Cybertronian QuattrOV) Sounds very ICS.. You running it on board or on sd w/ Boot manager?? All bugs like Ice cream.. Is that where you always do a partition is in the ext2?? I have to read up on this stuff..

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
What up with this in the sig then lol (Cybertronian QuattrOV) Sounds very ICS.. You running it on board or on sd w/ Boot manager?? All bugs like Ice cream.. Is that where you always do a partition is in the ext2?? I have to read up on this stuff..

I switch back and forth between quattrimus and Harmonia. I've been looking into using the multirom system but it seems risky and I don't want to risk it. (paranoid I know....) but my main rom is quattrimus and Harmonia is the one I switch to when I need something that isn't available on quattrimus. (ex. hotspot) and when I feel like playing a graphic intensive game that won't play on quattrimus. Or when I need my battery to last a really long time. :D Harmonia, quattrimus, and tua icsandwich v6 are my favorite ROMs and they always will be :) (this is why I need multirom!!!!) xD

Reactions: inceyet

avinaftel

May 7, 2012
Visit site

You can use that because it's easier but I prefer the following script in terminal because I prefer knowing whats going on in my phone rather than having an app do it because they occasionally have bugs and I'd rather be the one to mess up my phone than an app: :p (sorry is that sounds rude, it's not supposed to)
su
# cd /cache
# mv download download.old
# mkdir -p /sdcard/cache/download
# ln -s /sdcard/cache/download download
And reboot if you want to.
ALL CREDIT GOES TO CAPELI FOR THIS SCRIPT

Phone tells me no such directory/file exists - etc......

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I switch back and forth between quattrimus and Harmonia. I've been looking into using the multirom system but it seems risky and I don't want to risk it. (paranoid I know....) but my main rom is quattrimus and Harmonia is the one I switch to when I need something that isn't available on quattrimus. (ex. hotspot) and when I feel like playing a graphic intensive game that won't play on quattrimus. Or when I need my battery to last a really long time. :D Harmonia, quattrimus, and tua icsandwich v6 are my favorite ROMs and they always will be :) (this is why I need multirom!!!!) xD

Yeah I have not tried the ics stuff yet.. I'll wait on a full stable version for the OV.. Why even bother now as I'm getting the Evo V soon.. I'm keeping the OV.. Save it for later when I get bored.. I'm thinkin Jellybeans now with the Evo V.. I'll be rootin for it when it comes out lol..

Reactions: Ryuk6666

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a 16gb SD card. And in recovery it gives me the SD partition option. Is there anyway to use that? If it does can you help me?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

chadilac462

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, the script is used to move the Play Store cache to the sd card to stop the insufficient space error. Not the package file invalid error... The only solution I've found is putting a partition on the sdcard (I used ext2 and haven't had a problem since.)

I would like to try this but I never "messed around" with the sd card before, just used it as stock. Can you please provide more info on how to do this? I would imagine once you create the partition you would have to somehow link or move files to it in order for it to be effective(?), but I don't want to screw anything up. Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia