[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Now the insufficient space error is in fact due to running out of space in the internal data partition. People wonder why they can't install a 7mb app when they have 10mb free.

The reason is because they need at least twice that space if not more. The app has to first be downloaded before it can be installed. Once installed the original download can be deleted but it still needs the space for the temporary storage.

The fix for this is to move the download storage area to the sdcard. I'll find a link to that thread later when I'm on my computer.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.08 19May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Now the insufficient space error is in fact due to running out of space in the internal data partition. People wonder why they can't install a 7mb app when they have 10mb free.

The reason is because they need at least twice that space if not more. The app has to first be downloaded before it can be installed. Once installed the original download can be deleted but it still needs the space for the temporary storage.

The fix for this is to move the download storage area to the sdcard. I'll find a link to that thread later when I'm on my computer.

I can almost always overcome that error with MarketFix. It must do something to that effect. Doesn't do Jack for the package file error, though.

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I can almost always overcome that error with MarketFix. It must do something to that effect. Doesn't do Jack for the package file error, though.

Yes that's exactly what market fix does. I just find it easier to type a few lines into terminal emulator than to install another app.

gprodrigue

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Was the mms fix for CM7 ever (back in feb) ever incorporated into Harmonia 2.08? Because i flashed over from Harmonia 1.xx and i'm having mms issues.

I have an OV. Also I find it curious that in the CM7 Rom you can't edit APN's? At first i thought my problem was just with the APN's, but now im not sure.

classpro

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

I wonder if my google maps crashes are due to using link2sd with maps? As a test, I've changed maps from linked to the regular apps2sd. I'll report back whether that stops the crashes.

Also note that the backup program that LeslieAnn mentioned, mybackup root, does not work right with apps linked to the SD card. Titanium works fine with them though. I don't know what happens with linked apps in a nandroid backup, but I suspect they are not backed up (but may be available if your sd card is intact?).

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Interesting, I'm finally reflashing my mom's phone as it has been having issues after a restore, and i install 2.08 and the Play store ins't accessible! I don't know why, i've tried 3 times (with 2 different downloads of it) doing a full wipe and no luck, then I tried 2.07 and the same problem! Help?

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know what theme is used in Harmonia? I love the cyan colors. And I can't find a theme this color that changes the status bar icons that color as well.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Is there a quicker, more convenient to switch to this from BACKside 0502 with all my apps intact and relinked? The last time I did this it took literally 6 hours.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12