[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Jakethedrummer

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Let me guess, you guys are using Tapatalk...
The link works fine on a computer.

Actually, I was using a computer. But that night it was running VERY slow, for some odd reason, so I just downloaded the latest copy of GTR, and I'm waiting until we get our new computer installed to do anything more computer related (iTunes, Roms, etc.) Right now our computer is bogged down with music, and it has Windows Vista, which isnt the best, but the new computer has 1.5TB Hard Drive, and should be much faster :)

medmansri

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem staying signed into Dropbox after a reboot? Mine logs out each time I reboot. Very strange.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with Minutes Checker for VM app? I've sent the dev an email already. I can see the minutes remaining but there's just a bunch of text that's out of norm.

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem staying signed into Dropbox after a reboot? Mine logs out each time I reboot. Very strange.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with Minutes Checker for VM app? I've sent the dev an email already. I can see the minutes remaining but there's just a bunch of text that's out of norm.

Can't say a thing about Dropbox, but I have no issues with Minutes Checker. Must be your phone acting weird somehow... maybe some app in the background is causing problems.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The link isn't an issue, it's what you are using to follow the link.

Update 1:
I take that back, it looks like Goo is down... Again.
Their upgrades are turning into a nightmare. As soon as I restore that, I will toss up a mirror.

Update 2:
I am restoring the files, and a mirror has been posted at the off site link.

Last edited:
Reactions: RT78

QuinnSF

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to change the lock screen? Like the ICS with the camera shortcut or the froyo one instead. GB swipe to unlock looks laggy.

oh and can we use link2sd?

Last edited:

Speewack

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I installed Harmonia 2.09 a few days ago and have been very happy with the performance of my phone. I no longer feel the need to go and buy a newer, faster phone. Thank you for your work!
I do have one question. In another thread LeslieAnn mentioned running Harmonia with the Smartassv2 governor. I don't see that listed in my install. Was that governer removed from Harmonia2, or do I have an issue with my setup?

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I installed Harmonia 2.09 a few days ago and have been very happy with the performance of my phone. I no longer feel the need to go and buy a newer, faster phone. Thank you for your work!
I do have one question. In another thread LeslieAnn mentioned running Harmonia with the Smartassv2 governor. I don't see that listed in my install. Was that governer removed from Harmonia2, or do I have an issue with my setup?

I feel the same after having rooted and finding this rom! . As for smart ass I.believe itwas removed in the kernel she used (mirage I think?) Could be wrong but I believe they saw no drastic improvementas with it overall vs what's available now. Please correct me if I'm wrong!!! =)

Sent via AC on my OV Harmoniously

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781