After i intstalled CM7 and installed the Google Apps i can message fine but i can only send mms but when i "receive" a mms it comes in symbols from the number 999-999-9999 and it happens with everyone! PLEASE if someone could help me!
    01-18-2012 05:27 PM
    I know mms has been fixed in all the newer iho Roms. Which Rom did you install? Sounds like you may have gotten a bad flash.
    01-18-2012 06:28 PM
    I use to have this problem on older roms from August.... But the number was all Zero's.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    01-18-2012 07:27 PM
    I installed aospcmod-OV-20110307-signed zip
    If u guys can give a link with a newer one(with MMS) and with the gapps please!
    I really need this feature
    01-18-2012 09:05 PM
    How did you find that thread?

Honest to god how did you find it?

Now since you created a new thread and have replied are you not seeing a thread called IHO/CM7?

Look at the top 10posts in this forum and you will find it. All the proper links are there.

Do a little reading it will serve you much better.

I really wish the mods here would edit the posts with links and remove them from that damn thread. Cory you agreed with me on how AC polices itself why wont you help us out and deadleg those lnks so we arent having to deal with these threads every couple months?
    watskyhotsky likes this.
    01-18-2012 09:13 PM
    the date of that rom filename didnt clue you in that it was almost a year old?

of course everything in that rom is broken or nonfunctional.

how the HELL did you even find that? PLEASE dont tell us you used Rom Manager....

search for IHO.

you know what? screw it, heres a link

https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...rc/wiki/Binary

the ones in the Optimus V section have everything working. even MMS.

the newest gapps file you will need to download by searching google for "cm7 gapps" but if you flash your old gapps file the market and other apps will just update to the new versions anyways when you go online with the phone
    01-18-2012 09:42 PM
    Yay thankies
    02-13-2012 07:36 PM
    If you use harmonia 2, you don't need gapps. It's at the top too.
    02-13-2012 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD