like the tiltle says i got this thing to finnaly work and now it wont flash...at first i was trying to do it while it was in recovery mode...i learn that you cant do that...so i tried it on the black screen after it boots into my custom rom ..i typed adb devices and my phone comes up i typed adb remount it says remount succeeded but on the this step: cat /sdcard/flash_image > /system/bin/flash_image ....it says no such file or directory . this is what i have on the root of my sd card >>> flash_image, Harmonia_1.7_OV_1+2, iho-vm670-recovery-4.0.1.4.3, Optimus_V_Key_Swap_signed, xionia_kernel_014_anykernel_OptimusV_signed.....i have all the files i need. so why in the world its saying no such file or directory?????....do i need to unzip them files?...i thought this was gonna be a easy goodness...any help is very much appreciated..btw yes it is rooted the # comes up when i type adb shell
    01-21-2012 10:08 PM
    Are you still in the computer shell, or in the ADB shell? Before typing in the cat command, you should type:
    Code:
    adb shell
    and be sure you have a # sign for the prompt.
    norwoodsteel likes this.
    01-21-2012 10:16 PM
    Are you still in the computer shell, or in the ADB shell? Before typing in the cat command, you should type:
    Code:
    adb shell
    and be sure you have a # sign for the prompt.
    yes i am in ADB shell. and the # sign came up then i type the cat command..but now im getting read only file system.
    01-21-2012 10:33 PM
    Try using this at the # prompt to remount the system as read/write:
    Code:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /system /system
    norwoodsteel likes this.
    01-21-2012 10:44 PM
    ok i typed adb shell then it showed # next i typed su it said segmentation fault then mount -o remount,rw /system /system . it didnt say nothin after that command it just gave the same command i just put in
    01-21-2012 11:03 PM
    It'll do that when using ADB in command prompt. When I was rooting my OV for the first time, it would do the same. Just continue what you were doing.
    01-21-2012 11:10 PM
    It'll do that when using ADB in command prompt. When I was rooting my OV for the first time, it would do the same. Just continue what you were doing.
    its still saying no file directory
    01-22-2012 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD