I posted about this at xda in the IHO thread there. And after some bumps in the road I ended up re-flashing the IHO recovery. I thought I was having issues with the recovery not letting me flash Jerrys rom properly when I think it was the kernel problem not letting wifi kick in properly.

So two days ago I re-flashed RZRecovery and made a nanadroid and tried to recover a older nanadroid I had. Well as I expected it didnt work because the nanadroid was created by CWM and there is a issue recovering those right now that the dev has said he is trying to figure out the problem.

I flashed the IHO recovery back restored my nandroid from when I rooted the phone. Then put RZR back on and made a nandroid of that so I could go back to "stock" for activate and some other things. Mainly so I could actually use cdma and qpst to change the prl.

I have not had a issue restoring the nanadroids created with the RZRecovery. If you want to try it you would flash it just like normal. The menu is different than CWM so make sure you look at each of them before just trying to flash new roms or make nanadroids. If you do install the recovery and have any issues or would like to just let the dev know its working for you he has a thread on Rootzwiki. Take the time to post there please.

Furthermore you and only you are responsible for what happens to your phone. If you brick it or cause it to do some sort of exorcism head spin that is all on you. However if you do like the recovery and want to reward the dev Im sure he has some sort of donation link on his site.

Download here scroll about half way down. Our phone is listed by name.
    RZR-2.1.4 Downloads

Support thread.
    [Recovery] RZrecovery - Many Devices - RootzWiki
    01-24-2012 01:22 PM
    Nice recovery. I like the menu layout. Besides flashing it and booting in to look at it haven't messed with too much yet. First impression I like it but have to see if it plays nice
    Eollie likes this.
    01-24-2012 04:19 PM
    I reinstalled it on my OV and now I can successfully make a nandroid backup. The only thing I did different this time was I wiped the cache and dalvik cache

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Eollie likes this.
    01-24-2012 07:55 PM
    hi i got a problem with rzrecovery installed it but no audio was coming out and i started messing around trying to do a recovery but i forget to back it up and i pressed wipe all now im stock with only the rzrecovery how can i get a stock rom or delete rzrecovery and fix back my cell?
    03-26-2012 10:13 PM
    wheres the download for this ??
    03-27-2012 11:27 PM
    hi i got a problem with rzrecovery installed it but no audio was coming out and i started messing around trying to do a recovery but i forget to back it up and i pressed wipe all now im stock with only the rzrecovery how can i get a stock rom or delete rzrecovery and fix back my cell?
    Installing a rom with this recovery is the same as any other recovery. Put the rom on the sd card and install.

Im curious what you meant by no audio was coming out?
    03-28-2012 12:21 PM
    wheres the download for this ??
    I think the creator stopped development on this because people were saying it was a kang of TWRP. So there isnt any links active right now.
    03-28-2012 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD