Is it possible to Calibrate the V's screen? My screen is going wacky, sometimes...
    02-05-2012 03:07 PM
    its a capacitive screen.

it doesnt work like a resistive screen on old PDAs or nintendo DS that needed calibration.

if its not working right you either have a film of some kind of conductive liquid or mist on the surface thats affecting it sensing your finger, or the screen has a faulty ground or something that might need to be fixed. (replacement phone)

most often I find there is some kind of smudge of grease in the corner that throws off touch sensing for the whole screen. a good cleaning with windex and soft rag fixes it. wiping the phone on the pant leg doesnt usually get it all.

well, on my Triumph with gorilla glass its a heck of a lot better. my old OV used to not clean very well with cloth
    02-05-2012 03:42 PM
    I like the info, thanks for the reply. I figure my Optimus V is going down soon. Things are breaking down slowly.....
    02-05-2012 10:56 PM
    I like the info, thanks for the reply. I figure my Optimus V is going down soon. Things are breaking down slowly.....
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/vir...ml#post1589139

just sayin"
    02-05-2012 11:14 PM
    any chance on geting a new phone??
    02-05-2012 11:21 PM
    any chance on geting a new phone??
    Psst did you click my link? /shifty eyes
    02-06-2012 01:33 AM
    Is there any way of calibrating an android phone with a resistive screen?
    04-28-2014 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD