03-07-2012 01:55 PM
279 ... 9101112
tools
    Fresh New placebo effect? Very exciting to watch, I wont flash until the Dev Crew starts a stable thread.
    I dont get it... xD

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 09:55 AM
    I do want to mention I can't oc as high, I usually am stable at 806 but I had to go down two notches, its not a big deal, but if your having freeze/reboot issues take it down a notch

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 10:00 AM
    Funny it's alot faster than IHO has ever been for me. Is there any place to submit bug reports?
    02-16-2012 10:14 AM
    Running Leslie Ann's TCM_ICS_Harmonia_3_Pre-Alpha right now. Working good so far, save the lack of a home key and the home key opening menus. There is also a red box around the outside of the screen when I make selections sometimes.

3G doesn't appear to work either. But toggling airplane mode on then off and I have a 3G indicator but no connection. Dialer works, testing SMS/MMS now.

If I can get 3G working I'll run this way for as long as !home key doesn't **** me off.
    wilson pickett likes this.
    02-16-2012 10:50 AM
    Okay, update. Today I went into tdm's rom and removed more bloat, namely languages I hadnt before. I also took the generic.kl fix in the other alpha build posted in the OP (the one with no 3G), and just wiped/flashed, and my buttons are working perfectly! Market updated almost instantaneously... I think by this time next week we will have a pretty stable build

I just wanted to let people know the fixes and techniques do work and the alpha build is actually very usable
    02-16-2012 11:06 AM
    As LeslieAnn said before, most of this stuff is very easy to do all I did was download winzip to edit the rom files myself just make sure you're not taking out anything you need. Both LeslieAnn and JerryScript have listed a few things that you dont need and things you need for certain, so just cross reference with those posts, thats what I did.

And to clarify, the generic.kl is in the "0" Alpha build in OP, just move it from there in system/usr/keylayout to the same path in TDMs Alpha build, or H3 if you have that.

I can't wait til we get stable so I can help find these bugs
    02-16-2012 11:10 AM
    Running Leslie Ann's TCM_ICS_Harmonia_3_Pre-Alpha right now. Working good so far, save the lack of a home key and the home key opening menus. There is also a red box around the outside of the screen when I make selections sometimes.

3G doesn't appear to work either. But toggling airplane mode on then off and I have a 3G indicator but no connection. Dialer works, testing SMS/MMS now.

If I can get 3G working I'll run this way for as long as !home key doesn't **** me off.
    I think one of my previous posts covered your problem you have right ROM just need to try going into the phones test screen *#*#4636#*#* on the dialer screen to access then phone info scroll down turn off radio turn back on then try toggling data option normally should work at that point and yes if that worked then every time you boot you will have to do it again until a permanent fix comes along
    02-16-2012 11:19 AM
    Update OP, I'm trying to make it look neater, but I don't know what to remove or add.

Added Leslieann's edit of TDM's ICS.
    02-16-2012 11:45 AM
    Not yet, I'll be creating a thread today with an update.
    mjs2011 likes this.
    02-16-2012 12:51 PM
    ^^^ sorry forgot to quote:

Funny it's alot faster than IHO has ever been for me. Is there any place to submit bug reports?
    I'll be creating a thread today with a new build, that will be the place to submit reports.
    02-16-2012 12:53 PM
    I think one of my previous posts covered your problem you have right ROM just need to try going into the phones test screen *#*#4636#*#* on the dialer screen to access then phone info scroll down turn off radio turn back on then try toggling data option normally should work at that point and yes if that worked then every time you boot you will have to do it again until a permanent fix comes along
    I tried that and it dialed and I got a recording saying this menu feature isn't available or something, but after toggling airplane mode and rebooting 3G is working. Just need to do the file swap for the homekey fix.

Also tried to uninstall the stock music app and replace with google music 4.0.1 with no luck. I tried like I do with BACKside, uninstall the stock get the apk not found message, reboot, restore 4.0.1 with titanium wait about 20 minutes for it to say it is done restoring, reboot and use.

It now shows the stock app with the 4.0.1 icon and that 4.0.1 isn't installed. When I try and download from the market it says the apk is not signed correctly and to uninstall the other version first.
    02-16-2012 01:16 PM
    Working on my own version of tdm's port as well. Hopefully with my own modified gapps. Looks like a lot of sideloading to do for me

notown likes this.
    02-16-2012 01:21 PM
    Add the volume controls back to the menu for holding the power down, please?

Also, Home and Menu keys are misplaced.

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 01:40 PM
    Works great! Couple wonky things. Email. YouTube. Red box around screen when checking a box. Browsing the web works great. The entire environment of it is great. Wish the dictionary for auto correct was there lol.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    02-16-2012 01:42 PM
    Add the volume controls back to the menu for holding the power down, please?

Also, Home and Menu keys are misplaced.

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk
    Sorry, what do you mean with the volume controls?

New build will have the keys fixed.
    mustafu likes this.
    02-16-2012 01:45 PM
    Sorry, what do you mean with the volume controls?

New build will have the keys fixed.
    It used to be that when you go to the power menu, you could choose sound, vibrate, or mute. Identical to this pic I will upload in a sec

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 01:50 PM
    It used to be that when you go to the power menu, you could choose sound, vibrate, or mute. Identical to this pic I will upload in a sec

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    Yeah, this is what I meant, sorry I wasn't specific.

So far it looks great, I'm looking forward to the updates

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    notown and mustafu like this.
    02-16-2012 02:03 PM
    New thread is here along with a new build. Enjoy!
    02-16-2012 03:47 PM
    Now to work on jellybean... Jk
    02-16-2012 11:33 PM
    Now to work on jellybean... Jk
    I lol'd.

02-17-2012 03:49 PM
    Dead links?
    03-07-2012 10:42 AM
    Dead links?
    Quattrimus has been updated more recently than this rom, which would likely explain the dead link. AFAIK people working on quattrimus are browsing the community and pulling together all of the fixes and updated repositories they can for the next release. Then after that maybe LeslieAnn will create another version.
    03-07-2012 10:53 AM
    What he said. This was a starter thread. :P

03-07-2012 11:26 AM
    repourpising thread? i think so how about a general ics dicusttion thred
    03-07-2012 11:28 AM
    repourpising thread? i think so how about a general ics dicusttion thred
    Isn't that TDM's thread?
    03-07-2012 11:43 AM
279 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD