(ICS)CM9, Now 3g!

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Come back from the abyss eollie, you can find a cheap OV on ebay or craigslist, you know you want to. ;)

As for the deskclock widget, it seems to work fine now, makes me wonder if gapps had something to do with it? I can click on the widget, set alarms, set it to deskclock mode, and return to normal. ;)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Any idea where I can set this in the build? I'm thinking it's one of the settings in device/lge/thunderc/device_thunderc.mk ...

I have no idea on this.

Come back from the abyss eollie, you can find a cheap OV on ebay or craigslist, you know you want to. ;)
Not sure about the SGS4G, but if you ask me come back from the Evo, all I can say is, are you freaking nuts?! :)

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

As for the deskclock widget, it seems to work fine now, makes me wonder if gapps had something to do with it? I can click on the widget, set alarms, set it to deskclock mode, and return to normal. ;)
ha I still have the Optimus V.

BGOszman

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
First i would like to thank everyone for the great work on getting this build running. Second i thought the 3g service was not working also until i got curious and tried something at random.
1. Flashed backup of 2.3.7 and a separate gapps for that. Let it boot completely including sync with Google.
2. Wiped everything other than the sd. (Same as a first time flash from stock)
3. Removed all bloat referred to a few posts back from the linked ROM.
4. Flashed slimmed down ROM and updated gapps for ICS.
5. Booted into ICS (still no 3g).
6. Went to dialer screen and entered *#*#4636#*#*
7. Selected phone info and switched the radio off and back on.
8. Wouldn't you know, perfect 3g on ICS

Maybe this fix will help some of you and good luck if it didn't.

Reactions: JerryScript

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
@tdm: The default voicemail number was set in IHO via ro.cdma.voicemail.number=mine

It's in the system.prop, you should be able to grep where it's being manipulated inside based on that, though of course ICS will be different. ;)

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
@tdm: The default voicemail number was set in IHO via ro.cdma.voicemail.number=mine

It's in the system.prop, you should be able to grep where it's being manipulated inside based on that, though of course ICS will be different. ;)

Thanks, I thought that I'd set that .. must have messed it up somewhere.

cr42ydude

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
First i would like to thank everyone for the great work on getting this build running. Second i thought the 3g service was not working also until i got curious and tried something at random.
1. Flashed backup of 2.3.7 and a separate gapps for that. Let it boot completely including sync with Google.
2. Wiped everything other than the sd. (Same as a first time flash from stock)
3. Removed all bloat referred to a few posts back from the linked ROM.
4. Flashed slimmed down ROM and updated gapps for ICS.
5. Booted into ICS (still no 3g).
6. Went to dialer screen and entered *#*#4636#*#*
7. Selected phone info and switched the radio off and back on.
8. Wouldn't you know, perfect 3g on ICS

Maybe this fix will help some of you and good luck if it didn't.

hey mine doesnt toggle the radio off and on button.. it just stays off..

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I love the new ics rom, just need to get market to work, and besides that, what's with the "red box" you get when you press on some stuff like check boxes and such? Or is it just me? Thanks again, but I'll probably wait till its perfected, no rush from this guy.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I love the new ics rom, just need to get market to work, and besides that, what's with the "red box" you get when you press on some stuff like check boxes and such? Or is it just me? Thanks again, but I'll probably wait till its perfected, no rush from this guy.

Again, ALPHA build. :rolleyes:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dwappo

jganslein

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
hey all. i am new to this and was researching the craygenomod for lg optimus V i have the phone rooted but I am looking to download and get the phone running on a sweet rom. i can really use the help in doing this cause I really dont want to brick the phone. Id even go with Cmod 7 if i can do it.

I have ROM Manager Dl to phone but am having trouble trying to get everything that I need to get this going cause I am finding several different things and I am needing something that is proven to work.

Can someone help please?

MidtownHD

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
hey all. i am new to this and was researching the craygenomod for lg optimus V i have the phone rooted but I am looking to download and get the phone running on a sweet rom. i can really use the help in doing this cause I really dont want to brick the phone. Id even go with Cmod 7 if i can do it.

I have ROM Manager Dl to phone but am having trouble trying to get everything that I need to get this going cause I am finding several different things and I am needing something that is proven to work.

Can someone help please?

Wrong thread, my friend.
This rom should not be your first try.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge