03-07-2012 02:55 PM
279 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Then again, it is for arm7 devices, and most have more than 1gb internal memory.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Right. I was hoping I could chop some memory out by getting rid of the hdpi and xdpi pngs in the system apks, but it looks like the most that will save is about 10 MB. Still 10 MB is something, so I think I'll srill try to get rid of them. Alot of work for and extra 10MB
    02-14-2012 09:30 AM
    Is anyone else having a com.android or com.phone process dying. I booted into ICS and i cant even put in my lockscreen password because that message keep popping up. I hit okay, and it just comes right back.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-14-2012 09:48 AM
    Is anyone else having a com.android or com.phone process dying. I booted into ICS and i cant even put in my lockscreen password because that message keep popping up. I hit okay, and it just comes right back.

When that happens its probably a bad flash... which is very easy to do woth this unstable rom.
    02-14-2012 10:42 AM
    Yeah i figured. Ill try again after work.

02-14-2012 10:50 AM
    Being on cm9 then going back to cm7 makes me feel weird.

02-14-2012 03:25 PM
    Being on cm9 then going back to cm7 makes me feel weird.

Same here... I feel like the touch responsiveness on cm9 is a lot better than cm7 IMO.

What's got me pumped is that since tdm is doing exactly what drew did, maybe we can dirty flash and get SMS?

I'm still building, but not much progress bring done, slow computer

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    02-14-2012 03:45 PM
    I've just been playing with this as a way to satisfy my craving for ice cream untill our dev team release one with working phone/SMS. From what I understand they could have released something like this without too much trouble but are waiting for a few more bugs to be worked out.

02-14-2012 04:52 PM
    Same here... I feel like the touch responsiveness on cm9 is a lot better than cm7 IMO.

What's got me pumped is that since tdm is doing exactly what drew did, maybe we can dirty flash and get SMS?

I'm still building, but not much progress bring done, slow computer

You know Gannon if you know how to build you should talk with Leslie Ann about useing her build server she setup. I understand its very fast

02-14-2012 05:48 PM
    I'm thinking I'll have something on par with Drew's initial drop within 48 hours.
    Ran into a pretty major roadblock, it's going to take a lot of digging to sort out. But I'm not giving up!
    02-14-2012 05:59 PM
    Ran into a pretty major roadblock, it's going to take a lot of digging to sort out. But I'm not giving up!
    Don't feel hurried, your not exactly obligated to build anything
    02-14-2012 06:14 PM
    Update: Myself and me2151 got hw accel ported over and I must say, its as smooth as it will ever be. As if it wasn't smooth before
    Should be in next build

notown likes this.
    02-14-2012 09:07 PM
    nice! hope there's a way to get phone and sms working in the future.
    02-14-2012 09:09 PM
    Well were letting the devs take over the big problems like this

We will be trying to tackle the live wallpapers next, if anybody wants to know

02-14-2012 09:11 PM
    Well were letting the devs take over the big problems like this

We will be trying to tackle the live wallpapers next, if anybody wants to know

I was having trouble even setting a wallpaper on ics, I think it might be a space issue causing them to not work. I could be wrong.
    02-14-2012 09:22 PM
    Update: Myself and me2151 got hw accel ported over and I must say, its as smooth as it will ever be. As if it wasn't smooth before
    Should be in next build

Just post away, and I shall quote you again.
    02-14-2012 09:27 PM
    I think to get the radio working you gotta switch the ril files something in the ramdisk and maybe something in the buildprop and worst come to worse something in eri.xml don't remember 100% been awhile since I messed with anything. Theres also another driver or something it's nothing too complicated. It's just trial error and reboot.
    02-14-2012 09:28 PM
    Kind of off subject: this is the stress I'm dealing with.. Lol
    02-14-2012 09:48 PM
    @ asadullah the ril files are they like this

ro.ril.hsxpa=2
    ro.ril.gprsclass=12
    ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
    ro.ril.hsupa.catergory=9

This is off the Atrix 2, but thought that might help some where.
    02-14-2012 10:16 PM
    @gannon, I told you those libs were a tough one
    02-14-2012 10:24 PM
    Kind of off subject: this is the stress I'm dealing with.. Lol
    Click to view quoted image
    Holy moly, and I thought my computer got bad when theming!

On another note: This seems to be the fastest development I've ever seen! Day 1, I see cm9 barely boots on the v. Day 2, I see we have a cut down ROM and devs taking interest. Day 3, I refresh the page and suddenly we have hw acceleration! Crazy stuff. You guys are doing great work.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V
    02-14-2012 10:35 PM
    @ asadullah the ril files are they like this

ro.ril.hsxpa=2
    ro.ril.gprsclass=12
    ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
    ro.ril.hsupa.catergory=9

This is off the Atrix 2, but thought that might help some where.

Looks familiar I'm knee deep in some evo stuff right now but what I would do if your slightly patient and have the know how what I would do to get an actual map to get this running. Is to take the stock sprint rom and dwonload the update remove the radio and recovery and apply it then update again each time removing the radio and recoverys (also dat files if any). Till you get to the gingerbread update.

Nandroid backup that sh!t so that you got a system and boot image to use for unyaffs then go from there and change out the ril files mess around in system/lib and system bin also if you change things they need permissions added to a file can't remember off hand where it's at but it gives permission to telephony hardware.cdma when you try the gsm version thats what you wanna mess with.

At least that's how I did it when I ported the mytouch rom to the sprint hero back awhile ago .
    02-14-2012 10:45 PM
    I think to get the radio working you gotta switch the ril files something in the ramdisk and maybe something in the buildprop and worst come to worse something in eri.xml don't remember 100% been awhile since I messed with anything. Theres also another driver or something it's nothing too complicated. It's just trial error and reboot.
    I tried changing the ril class in the build prop, but nothing :/

02-14-2012 10:45 PM
    Holy moly, and I thought my computer got bad when theming!

On another note: This seems to be the fastest development I've ever seen! Day 1, I see cm9 barely boots on the v. Day 2, I see we have a cut down ROM and devs taking interest. Day 3, I refresh the page and suddenly we have hw acceleration! Crazy stuff. You guys are doing great work.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V
    I wish I could do more to help most of them, but I never got the time to learn how to build. I have a PC that I tinker with, maybe I can reformat everything and use it for building. I'm more of a themer, not a builder.

Sorry guys, Keep up the good work!
    02-14-2012 10:48 PM
    I wish I could do more to help most of them, but I never got the time to learn how to build. I have a PC that I tinker with, maybe I can reformat everything and use it for building. I'm more of a themer, not a builder.

Sorry guys, Keep up the good work!
    In all honesty, I'm not even building anymore. Me and me2151 are just tinkering with the zip, and porting over all the libs that lupohirp makes.

I need for you guys to do something for me: find a way to test for hw acceleration. We think we have it, but have no sure way to test... It's very important to find this...
    02-14-2012 10:51 PM
    In all honesty, I'm not even building anymore. Me and me2151 are just tinkering with the zip, and porting over all the libs that lupohirp makes.

I need for you guys to do something for me: find a way to test for hw acceleration. We think we have it, but have no sure way to test... It's very important to find this...
    Maybe try a benchmark where you know it's not working and another where you think it is. Obviously try to change nothing else. Then again I'm not a Dev and may be way off on this. But that's the best thing I can think of

Sent from next year on my CM 10ed G-Mobile Galaxy Note 2
    02-14-2012 11:44 PM
279 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD