(ICS)CM9, Now 3g!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Remember this rom is still in its infant stages, there are numerous things broken still as tdm's posts earlier indicate so don't assume that it should work like the other roms;)

I'm sure tdm is well aware of these problems

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Can NOT for the life of me get the home key working. Either it's working as the menu key, or it is not working at all. Does anybody know of other files that relate to the keys besides in /system/usr/?
I feel like Drew changed at least one file that made a drastic difference, and I just can't find it...

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Would anyone be willing to post this with bloat removed by chance? I'm not by a PC at the moment.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Looks promising. And I congraduate you on your success with the CM9 conversion to work with OV. As much as I want to test this, (and believe me, I'm itching to.) I'm going to wait a day or two for this to mature mainly because within that time frame, I'm going to be busy. I don't want to risk anything with my OV and have a bricked phone, even know I know what to do. I just don't want to ruin it with something that was just born.

But I do have a question now that I saw Jerry take place: Is the IHO team going to help with this project? (Just curious)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You have to go into settings and change *86 to your phone number. Unfortunately I can't remember where that is and I can't find it on my phone.

Reactions: tdm

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.
It will probably be a bit as things need to settle in a bit, if anyone remembers I waited a bit before jumping on IHO for that very reason as well. I recommend playing with this, but use your IHO roms for daily use. If you have two sdcards, it makes it easier to switch back and forth.

Voicemail fix...
Open the dialer, then hit the menu key, then select settings, then click "voicemail settings/settings for my carrier". Now click on the *86, now enter your phone number. Done.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Umm... So I ran into a sort of an error. I big one.
I'm in Ubuntu right now, and I went to download the new slimmed down ICS on my phone, but the Sd card was out of space.
So, I mounted usb and went and deleted many files, including the ROMs (I figured I could just flash the new one right after)
Anyways, nothing really got deleted.. it shows that everything is in there on my phone, but when I look at it in my computer, it still shows that all that was deleted.. weird.
To make matters weirder (and somewhat make this whole post a little clearer) when I mount usb, all the files I deleted show up in trash.
When I unmount, they magically disappear.
Should I just go into windows and do it, or should I just delete them manually? I'm kinda in a pickle here...

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Well as soon as you decide to do it leslie i will use it. Have loved everyone you have made so far using HArmonia 2 right now and it is my fav. Thanks for the voicemail fix I actually found it right before i reloaded this page.

Reactions: LeslieAnn