(ICS)CM9, Now 3g!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: CM9 For the V, Wifi works.

Then again, it is for arm7 devices, and most have more than 1gb internal memory.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Right. I was hoping I could chop some memory out by getting rid of the hdpi and xdpi pngs in the system apks, but it looks like the most that will save is about 10 MB. Still 10 MB is something, so I think I'll srill try to get rid of them. Alot of work for and extra 10MB:-\

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having a com.android or com.phone process dying. I booted into ICS and i cant even put in my lockscreen password because that message keep popping up. I hit okay, and it just comes right back.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone else having a com.android or com.phone process dying. I booted into ICS and i cant even put in my lockscreen password because that message keep popping up. I hit okay, and it just comes right back.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

When that happens its probably a bad flash... which is very easy to do woth this unstable rom.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Being on cm9 then going back to cm7 makes me feel weird. :p

Same here... I feel like the touch responsiveness on cm9 is a lot better than cm7 IMO.

What's got me pumped is that since tdm is doing exactly what drew did, maybe we can dirty flash and get SMS? :)

I'm still building, but not much progress bring done, slow computer ;)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've just been playing with this as a way to satisfy my craving for ice cream untill our dev team release one with working phone/SMS. From what I understand they could have released something like this without too much trouble but are waiting for a few more bugs to be worked out.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Same here... I feel like the touch responsiveness on cm9 is a lot better than cm7 IMO.

What's got me pumped is that since tdm is doing exactly what drew did, maybe we can dirty flash and get SMS? :)

I'm still building, but not much progress bring done, slow computer ;)

You know Gannon if you know how to build you should talk with Leslie Ann about useing her build server she setup. I understand its very fast

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Update: Myself and me2151 got hw accel ported over and I must say, its as smooth as it will ever be. As if it wasn't smooth before :)
Should be in next build :D

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Well were letting the devs take over the big problems like this

We will be trying to tackle the live wallpapers next, if anybody wants to know ;)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Well were letting the devs take over the big problems like this

We will be trying to tackle the live wallpapers next, if anybody wants to know ;)

I was having trouble even setting a wallpaper on ics, I think it might be a space issue causing them to not work. I could be wrong.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site

I think to get the radio working you gotta switch the ril files something in the ramdisk and maybe something in the buildprop and worst come to worse something in eri.xml don't remember 100% been awhile since I messed with anything. Theres also another driver or something it's nothing too complicated. It's just trial error and reboot.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Kind of off subject: this is the stress I'm dealing with.. Lol
Screenshotat2012-02-14214326.png

Jk16w

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

@ asadullah the ril files are they like this

ro.ril.hsxpa=2
ro.ril.gprsclass=12
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
ro.ril.hsupa.catergory=9

This is off the Atrix 2, but thought that might help some where.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Kind of off subject: this is the stress I'm dealing with.. Lol
Click to view quoted image

Holy moly, and I thought my computer got bad when theming!

On another note: This seems to be the fastest development I've ever seen! Day 1, I see cm9 barely boots on the v. Day 2, I see we have a cut down ROM and devs taking interest. Day 3, I refresh the page and suddenly we have hw acceleration! Crazy stuff. You guys are doing great work.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995