(ICS)CM9, Now 3g!

MacFett

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I think one of my previous posts covered your problem you have right ROM just need to try going into the phones test screen *#*#4636#*#* on the dialer screen to access then phone info scroll down turn off radio turn back on then try toggling data option normally should work at that point and yes if that worked then every time you boot you will have to do it again until a permanent fix comes along
I tried that and it dialed and I got a recording saying this menu feature isn't available or something, but after toggling airplane mode and rebooting 3G is working. Just need to do the file swap for the homekey fix.

Also tried to uninstall the stock music app and replace with google music 4.0.1 with no luck. I tried like I do with BACKside, uninstall the stock get the apk not found message, reboot, restore 4.0.1 with titanium wait about 20 minutes for it to say it is done restoring, reboot and use.

It now shows the stock app with the 4.0.1 icon and that 4.0.1 isn't installed. When I try and download from the market it says the apk is not signed correctly and to uninstall the other version first.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Working on my own version of tdm's port as well. Hopefully with my own modified gapps. Looks like a lot of sideloading to do for me :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: notown

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Add the volume controls back to the menu for holding the power down, please? :)

Also, Home and Menu keys are misplaced.

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Works great! Couple wonky things. Email. YouTube. Red box around screen when checking a box. Browsing the web works great. The entire environment of it is great. Wish the dictionary for auto correct was there lol.

42570216-5b42-8d26.jpg

42570216-5b53-40fa.jpg

42570216-5b6b-cb5f.jpg

42570216-5b7f-0c5a.jpg

Sent from your mom's phone.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Add the volume controls back to the menu for holding the power down, please? :)

Also, Home and Menu keys are misplaced.

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk

Sorry, what do you mean with the volume controls?

New build will have the keys fixed.

Reactions: mustafu

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, what do you mean with the volume controls?

New build will have the keys fixed.

It used to be that when you go to the power menu, you could choose sound, vibrate, or mute. Identical to this pic I will upload in a sec :)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
It used to be that when you go to the power menu, you could choose sound, vibrate, or mute. Identical to this pic I will upload in a sec :)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is what I meant, sorry I wasn't specific.

Screenshot_2012-02-15-12-41-10.png

So far it looks great, I'm looking forward to the updates :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Reactions: mustafu

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Dead links?

Quattrimus has been updated more recently than this rom, which would likely explain the dead link. AFAIK people working on quattrimus are browsing the community and pulling together all of the fixes and updated repositories they can for the next release. Then after that maybe LeslieAnn will create another version.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The download link is dead. I don't want to filter through all the pages to see if there is a new link for the cm9 download elsewhere. Anyone?

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The download link is dead. I don't want to filter through all the pages to see if there is a new link for the cm9 download elsewhere. Anyone?

Download links are now in TDM's thread. This was never a project, it was just a reference basically.

Go to TDM's thread and download there.