Faster 3g speeds(for me)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Idk what cdma, or anything else is, I just know it worked for me. xD

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Cdma is the kind of network we are on, gprs is what that app helps, which means that the app is for phones using a different network. I think it is the placebo effect, because I just used it, switched the values to the highest settng , rebooted and "saw" a speed increase, then I reverted back to the normal values, and rebooted, only to see an even further increase in speed. Its great that it worked for you but its not supposed to.;)

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Cdma is the kind of network we are on, gprs is what that app helps, which means that the app is for phones using a different network. I think it is the placebo effect, because I just used it, switched the values to the highest settng , rebooted and "saw" a speed increase, then I reverted back to the normal values, and rebooted, only to see an even further increase in speed. Its great that it worked for you but its not supposed to.;)

I used Speedtest. Best part is I had 2 bars.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
It says 3g phones are fine, and cdma, wimax and whatnot are not supported . I'm confused but I understand a little bit. xP

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Run your test a times, you will see it varies each time, this is all you guys are seeing.

If you read the warning the first time it starts, you will see that even the creator says it will not work on CDMA phones (Sprint/Verizon).

You shouldn't even be using this app and had the creator understood how the Market works, he could have set it to where you should not have even been able to download it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie