Problem after flashing new recovery

Dahenjo

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Running Bumblebee 2.4 since last summer with Xionia CWMA 12518.4 as my recovery. Wanted to try Harmonia 2.03, but first tried to flash a newer recovery, BobzHome IHO (VM670NH_recovery.img) which LeslieAnn recommends for that ROM. Before doing anything I booted into Xionia a couple times to make sure it still worked.

Followed her 'easy method' using Terminal Emulator on the phone, which seemed to work (no errors) except 'reboot recovery' just returned to the # prompt. Closed emulator, did a manual reboot into recovery, the new one appears to load properly but nothing I select works, just get an inactive/blank screen no matter what I choose, can't even reboot so have to remove/replace battery to boot back into Bumblebee.

I've since tried Flash Image GUI, which reports flashing successfully but same result. Same with ADB, no errors but 'reboot recovery' doesn't work with that either. I can flash back to Xionia but now it's unfunctional too. Is there a way to fix this?

Dahenjo

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all .. yes, it was that darned camera button! :D I tried it too, thinking it had something to do with it, but didn't press hard enough, like to take a photo. Hadn't used the recovery in such a long time because Bumblebee worked well on this great little phone. Now I have Harmonia 2.03 installed and it runs great, LeslieAnn .. thanks so much for making these excellent ROMs!