Hi Everyone,

I rooted my phone sometime ago and had no problems. Now I need to clear my cache partition and the dalvik cache so I can create more room as I can't download any updates to apps as I'm getting the message insufficient space.

So anyway I go into the recovery mode and I scroll down to "wipe cache partition" but I can't found any button on the phone that will be a "enter key"! If I use the volume buttons they will only go up or down. The same with the camera key. If I press long enough I will just get the recovery icon showing and nothing happens. What happen to the " enter key"!!!!!!!!!

I can't even get out of recovery mode without taking the battery out!

Thanks!
    02-18-2012 10:16 AM
    hard press the camera key tp operate the highlighted function. then the volume keys to highlight your functions. hope that helps.
    02-18-2012 06:38 PM
    keep pressing the vol dwn button until it says it is enabled at the bottom of the screen. then it should work sometimes i have to press the vol up and the power button at the same time. that usually works.
    02-18-2012 06:49 PM
    I had an issue like that a little while back due to using ROM manager.if you do use that app, manually reflash your recovery with a different one and try not to use that app anymore.
    stu310 likes this.
    02-18-2012 07:59 PM
    I had an issue like that a little while back due to using ROM manager.if you do use that app, manually reflash your recovery with a different one and try not to use that app anymore.
    You got it, that was the problem! I took ROM manager off!
    02-20-2012 11:27 AM
    Cwm recovery 5.0.2.7 is not compatible with our phones. There is no need for rom manager, just delete it and tell your friends to do the same and tell their friends to tell their friends to do the same. It causes too many headaches and it doesn't do anything that booting in recovery can't do. I wish the optimus v would just stop showing up in the device list so we could stop having our forums flooded with questions that start with "I used rom manager..."

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-20-2012 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD