[CyanogenMod-7 ROM+KERNEL] OM-Mandylion.....01-12-2013..Update

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Alien CM7 v1.01

okay the cm7 worke now the signed helped me out thanks.. how can i get the statis bar and i cons blue like how u have in the picture?

thanks for the help

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

okay the cm7 worke now the signed helped me out thanks.. how can i get the statis bar and i cons blue like how u have in the picture?

thanks for the help

The link to the zip for the status bar is in the first post and the bottom link is read has, "Battery Percentage is here." You well need to flash the zip in recovery, and no worries the zip is signed.

And you are welcome, thanks for downloading the ROM. :)

Reactions: daniels.nation

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

nice rom - working good for me. Only thing I couldn't get was the launcher3.apk won't install? Anyone get it to work? Also, wondering how to remove a short cut from the corner bubbles?

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

nice rom - working good for me. Only thing I couldn't get was the launcher3.apk won't install? Anyone get it to work? Also, wondering how to remove a short cut from the corner bubbles?

You could try using adb to push the Launcher to system/app, but you have to mount the system partition is writable first.

Lust long press on the app that you want to remove from the bubble and drag it where every you want.

Reactions: Dave Begue

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Not yet, with Java not working for me it as been slow going debugging any errors. It maybe have to wait till I get a dedicated Linux system.

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Not yet, with Java not working for me it as been slow going debugging any errors. It maybe have to wait till I get a dedicated Linux system.

Oh ok, I like this ROM to much to switch just because of this small annoyance.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Alien CM7 v1.2++ using Tapatalk

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

You could always Repartition your hard drive and dual boot. I've done this a few times due to other family members not wanting to let windows go.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

You could always Repartition your hard drive and dual boot. I've done this a few times due to other family members not wanting to let windows go.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I could, if my HDD was not already partitioned and I would be a total Linux person if the hardware I have was supported. The problem with Linux is driver support and Media Center setup is sorely lacking. I'm just going to get a Laptop and Linux it up.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Launcher3 - Xperia S Launcher is fully themed in Achep's ICS theme. So is the Default laucher in this rom, Active Launcher.

Basically, ICS theme by Achep goes good with these. :p

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Been working on the FC problem with TV.com and it has to do with the Launcher and as of yet have not been able to work around that. The new Alien CM7 uses a different Launcher and TV.com works fine

Last edited:

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Alien CM7 v1.3.01 ++ (Update)

An update is now posted, please fallow the instruction to prevent you from having problems.

Last edited:

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

It's not for me, tried but didn't like it. I do like the alien theme though.

tapatalkin' from my ov

Was not to have the Alien default wall paper, that is the problem with working a a ROM you end up with so many. Did upload the right one just did not link the right one....haha

I've tried other ROM's and ICS 2.3.7 and BackSide are not for me.

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Is there some simpler way to get from EXT3 to EXT4 than using Gparted? Apparently EXT3 is as good as I can get with EASEUS partition manager

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21