[CyanogenMod-7 ROM+KERNEL] OM-Mandylion.....01-12-2013..Update

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: OM-Mandylion....[IHO ROM+KERNEL].....08-20-2012...Update

Trying to get theme Chooser installed but it wont let me, says there is a problem praising or something like that
Any thoughts?

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

plantucha

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Bankofamerica app is not compatible with this rom. How i can fix it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Trying to get theme Chooser installed but it wont let me, says there is a problem praising or something like that
Any thoughts?

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

You don't install it like a normal app. It's a system app so you can either move it to /system/app with a root file explorer or I belive the zip earthnfire provides is flashable from recovery

Bankofamerica app is not compatible with this rom. How i can fix it?

Is it compatible with other cm7 ov roms?

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I see the zip, helps to read huh
Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Update is now ready, still working on replacing BacksideUpdater and adding some options to Settings for Fastcharging: one or both maybe ready in next update.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: OM-Mandylion....[IHO ROM+KERNEL].....09-27-2012..Update

Update is now ready, still working on replacing BacksideUpdater and adding some options to Settings for Fastcharging: one or both maybe ready in next update.

Yes!! The update I been waiting for!! Thanks downloading now!

New_Droid

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

My phone wont go past the android screen. I flashed your recovery then ran Lesieann's(sp) 3 pass zip and installed this rom.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

My phone wont go past the android screen. I flashed your recovery then ran Lesieann's(sp) 3 pass zip and installed this rom.

You need to partition the sdcard to either ext3 or ext4 otherwise it well not boot to home screen, and also under the advance menu option in CWM-Blue-Recovery, there is an option to do a full wipe and prep for ROM update. If coming from another ROM use the "Full Wipe" option this well wipe the same things as Lesieann's(sp) 3 pass zip.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: OM-Mandylion....[IHO ROM+KERNEL].....09-30-2012..Update

Updated to reflect USSD-based attacks fix and replacing of BacksideUpdater.

NOTE: Please also download and install the latest CWM-Blue-Recovery because some features that BacksideUpdater had has been removed in IHO Updater.

Last edited:

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I received an error when trying to update. When the phone rebooted and said verifying update package I got an error that said (status 0)

Sent from my LG Optimus V running OM-Mandylion using Tapatalk 2

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

I received an error when trying to update. When the phone rebooted and said verifying update package I got an error that said (status 0)

Just ran a download and install test and everything went fine, try downloading and installing again. Plus did you run the update install from BacksideUpdater or IHO Updater?

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Just ran a download and install test and everything went fine, try downloading and installing again. Plus did you run the update install from BacksideUpdater or IHO Updater?

I used backside updater, where do I get IHO updater?

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Lately when when updating to the latest ROM versions several of my system apps have been force closing such as YouTube and Google play store. When I try to launch them they say "application not found" and the YouTube app pops up making me force close it every few minutes

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Lately when when updating to the latest ROM versions several of my system apps have been force closing such as YouTube and Google play store. When I try to launch them they say "application not found" and the YouTube app pops up making me force close it every few minutes

Try doing a full wipe install, YouTube should not be a system app because it gets updated to offend, plus YouTube integrated with other Google apps using the Google Account you have stored on your phone. This does cause it to FC on first boot but should work after everything is re-synced with Google.

happyboy7

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Today I carefully followed your update process. I installed the latest CWM-Blue-Recovery successfully, used Backsideupdater to update from OM-Mandylion-20120820, using the recommended option of Automatic Install. It wiped the cache and Dalvik Cache, backed up, then successfully flashed the update. However, the first thing I see is System UIDs Inconsistent (UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable. After pressing "I Feel Lucky" (the only choice, which incidentally I didn't feel), the steps were as if I'd bought a new phone. Touch the Android to begin, create a Google account or sign in with current account, etc. I'm getting constant force closings.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Today I carefully followed your update process. I installed the latest CWM-Blue-Recovery successfully, used Backsideupdater to update from OM-Mandylion-20120820, using the recommended option of Automatic Install. It wiped the cache and Dalvik Cache, backed up, then successfully flashed the update. However, the first thing I see is System UIDs Inconsistent (UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable. After pressing "I Feel Lucky" (the only choice, which incidentally I didn't feel), the steps were as if I'd bought a new phone. Touch the Android to begin, create a Google account or sign in with current account, etc. I'm getting constant force closings.

There were some changes made to the Recovery to account for some options with IHO Updater. I would do a full wipe then install, but backup all your apps app data and user data (but not the system settings) using Mybackup Root first (do not use Titanium Backup as it does not understand how the sd-ext is linked).

SuppliedRelic

Android Fanboy
Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Was DSPManager removed from the ROM?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech