[CyanogenMod-7 ROM+KERNEL] OM-Mandylion.....01-12-2013..Update

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey, my wife flashed this on her optimus s with the ls kernel, everything I'd fine but she is getting a Wi-Fi error, any ideas?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey, my wife flashed this on her optimus s with the ls kernel, everything I'd fine but she is getting a Wi-Fi error, any ideas?

Crap, the module .ko files are the wrong ones, I'll try and get a new zip together tonight, but most likely tomorrow morning.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate it, also it says virgin mobile not Sprint, I assume that's a build.prop thing but how would I fix it

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm the mean time I manually took the build.prop from the zip and updated the one under system, all is good with that now, again I appreciate it

Edit, never mind it didn't help after all lol

Last edited:

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
No worries, thanks for the fix, will test asap

Ok, she just messaged me and said everything works now

Last edited:

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
oh! that reminds me about a ROM where they used the LG logo as the splash screen so when you then off the boot animation, it seemed like there's no delay haha XD I think it was one of thekraven's ROMs actually. anyone have an image file of the LG logo? I'd like to do that on this ROM :)

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
oh! that reminds me about a ROM where they used the LG logo as the splash screen so when you then off the boot animation, it seemed like there's no delay haha XD I think it was one of thekraven's ROMs actually. anyone have an image file of the LG logo? I'd like to do that on this ROM :)

If you go to settings, cyanogenmod settings, performance and check disable boot animation that should help with the delay. I'm sure you can find an LG logo boot on xda as well

Last edited:

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you aware of any maintenance by virgin? If not I'm afraid I'm having some serious data issues with this Rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like something else to me, you can try installing one of the stock ROMS are run the activation app, that may kick start some things. I'm not having any data problems at all.

What you partitioned your sdcard what files system format did you use ext2, ext3 or ext4?

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
You might be right, it only seems to happen when I sit at a certain spot during the day, my partition is ext4

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes even I have to use a stock rom for the activation app (never late on a payment), if I'm having data problems. Had to about three months ago when Sprint was work on the towers in my area.