[CyanogenMod-7 ROM+KERNEL] OM-Mandylion.....01-12-2013..Update

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The Harmonia, Harmonious Bumblebee, and the Resurrected Bumblebee ROMs have the activate app (all Froyo ROMs do, but those are the best).
I'm in a dead zone, sort of. At certain times of the day my data service bugs out. Sometimes I'll use an app called "3G Connection Fix Free" which resets the data and WiFi connections. Sometimes this will work. Sometimes it won't.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

latefreight

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
This ROM is awesome. I highly recommend it for the Virgin Mobile Optimus 5. I just put the week-old ROM on my phone. I combined this with the Gingerblurb theme and am very pleased with how well this works. I never knew the digital camera on this phone could look so buttery smooth while viewing different things. My previous ROM was Harmonia 2.08.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
This ROM is awesome. I highly recommend it for the Virgin Mobile Optimus 5. I just put the week-old ROM on my phone. I combined this with the Gingerblurb theme and am very pleased with how well this works. I never knew the digital camera on this phone could look so buttery smooth while viewing different things. My previous ROM was Harmonia 2.08.

So do I recommend it but my wife says that her phone is really slow and locks up while she is at work. I put her on the kravens cm7 for now

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
It may have something to do with the kernel not being compatible with her basebrand, I'll look into it. Do have an LS I test with and, it as no problems with ZVH version.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
There are a few backup apps, for backing up download app data and/or applications but some of them corrupt the sd-ext partition I've found, and one of the things I've noticed is a corrupted sdcard partition cases major problems. I've corrupted mine a few times on propose just to see what would happened.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Harmonia is a good ROM and LeslieAnn is an amassing developer, without her help with a lot of things may developers for the V would not be here.

nus

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Great ROM! Keep up the good work! Anyway to fix the issue with dialing numbers with a + at the beginning e.g. +1 234 123 4567? This seems to be an issue with all CM7 ROMs on the OV.

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Great ROM! Keep up the good work! Anyway to fix the issue with dialing numbers with a + at the beginning e.g. +1 234 123 4567? This seems to be an issue with all CM7 ROMs on the OV.

Are talking about International calls, or holding down the 0 key?

This affects all domestic calls that are placed through the default phone app. As far as I can tell, only the stock ROM and ROMs based on stock (e.g., Harmonia 1.x) are able to deal with +1 numbers properly. Incidentally, if anybody would know how to solve this problem, it's probably Leslie Ann, but since the problem is also present in Harmonia 2.x, I suspect it's a deeper problem than anybody in our community has been able to fix.

groo79

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, if I wanted to add a custom boot animation, where would I place it? For Froyo it was in system/media I just put the bootanimation.zip in there and it worked. But I'm thinking its a different place on this one.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Quick question, if I wanted to add a custom boot animation, where would I place it? For Froyo it was in system/media I just put the bootanimation.zip in there and it worked. But I'm thinking its a different place on this one.

Nope, same place.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Is there any reason dsp manager is inaccessible? I see it under system/app but not in my drawer.

To me the DSP Manager is more of a plugin app from the default Music Play, so I removed it from the app draw, but you can still get to the settings through the music player.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
To me the DSP Manager is more of a plugin app from the default Music Play, so I removed it from the app draw, but you can still get to the settings through the music player.

But doesn't it work system wide? If I change settings from the music app would it go system wide? Or just that app