Archived: [ROM[2.3.7]LeWa OS! 3.2.2

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Gonna grab build properties from iho n put it into lewa...see if 3g gets fixed...going rogue here lol....will edit build propertied to match most of the original properties...just saying

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][2.3.7]LeWa OS!

Gonna grab build properties from iho n put it into lewa...see if 3g gets fixed...going rogue here lol....

Iv'e tried that and I didn't get any results. let me know if you get it to work. maybe something magical will happen! lol

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Very fast I mean Fast rom, only thing was the 3g. :( I could still make calls... but no internet (ulness I use wifi) can't wait till the 3g fix... thanks!!!!!!!!

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Its defiantly not the build.prop. iv'e tried 3 different IHO ones and even the one one from the miui and isc ports no 3g at all. but the build.prop that comes with this LeWa port works perfectly fine on my brother OV with the most recent backside rom. this leads me to believe its Not the build.prop but something deeper.

Reactions: Badboytoast

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Its defiantly not the build.prop. iv'e tried 3 different IHO ones and even the one one from the miui and isc ports no 3g at all. but the build.prop that comes with this LeWa port works perfectly fine on my brother OV with the most recent backside rom. this leads me to believe its Not the build.prop but something deeper.

Unless something is interfering maybe?

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Could this be ported using Jerry backside, instead of mirage maybe this could fix the 3g issue, since you say this build.prob works on your brothers backside... or something like that :D:cool:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
To fix 3G try looking at the apn-congfigs.xml and compare it to one from an iho rom, if the numbers next to virgin don't match, I think 3G will have problems. Maybe I'll look at this when I have time.

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Yup...failed lol...still no 3g...

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

To fix 3G try looking at the apn-congfigs.xml and compare it to one from an iho rom, if the numbers next to virgin don't match, I think 3G will have problems. Maybe I'll look at this when I have time.

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

I didn't touch the apns-config.xml
It's exactly the same as the IHO ROM. Let me try and port it with Jerry's ROM

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Well anthonycr was right, and it seems that it is the apns-configs.xml, yet I'm not really seeing what I should do with it yet, I've tried the MIUI one in there, and the CM9 one...

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Well anthonycr was right, and it seems that it is the apns-configs.xml, yet I'm not really seeing what I should do with it yet, I've tried the MIUI one in there, and the CM9 one...

Does it match the one for virgin mobile? i tried swapping the apns-config.xml this morning with the iho one and still got no results.

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

Nope, went and tried it and no 3g. Which, if it helps, means that the probelm isn't in the kernel but somewhere higher up in Android.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol