Archived: [ROM[2.3.7]LeWa OS! 3.2.2

jimlikesmayo

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][2.3.7]LeWa OS!

I looked at the links for those roms. Not really interested in either but if you upload them I will flash them for the hell of it.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Not too good. I've been PM'ing the dev that ported it to the p500 and he said it was easy to boot, but not to get things working.. I've gotten to the bootanimation, and changed a few more files, and it wouldn't get there again. It's not going to be easy, so it's very low on my priority list :)

On the plus side, I just ported Joy OS to the phone. Looks pretty good, but I feel that I'd get a few apple haters out there that wouldn't appreciate it very well. And in all honesty, I don't really like it..

EDIT: forgot to mention this.., I also ported DX OS but it's crap. I don't like it..

Can you PM Joy OS plz? I'm thinking you should make one thread wwith all your stuff in it. xP

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Ive been reading, heard you got 3g!!? That's great! :D

Maybe I will do what Leslieann was talking about, buy another OV.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
The LeWa port is my favorite so far, I just wish I could see it on my Optimus Slider

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not done yet ;)

download this file: libandroid_runtime.so

and place it in the /system/lib of the ROM i just gave you.

If it isn't bothersome, could you please reupload the VM701 rom with this added onto it? I will gladly test it out asap, like now, and let you know if it works. I don't have access to Ubuntu/Mac/PC at the moment :(

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Not too good. I've been PM'ing the dev that ported it to the p500 and he said it was easy to boot, but not to get things working.. I've gotten to the bootanimation, and changed a few more files, and it wouldn't get there again. It's not going to be easy, so it's very low on my priority list :)

On the plus side, I just ported Joy OS to the phone. Looks pretty good, but I feel that I'd get a few apple haters out there that wouldn't appreciate it very well. And in all honesty, I don't really like it..

EDIT: forgot to mention this.., I also ported DX OS but it's crap. I don't like it..

You should upload the joy os. then i can tell my ios fanboy friends that i have ios on my 150 dollar phone ;)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

If it isn't bothersome, could you please reupload the VM701 rom with this added onto it? I will gladly test it out asap, like now, and let you know if it works. I don't have access to Ubuntu/Mac/PC at the moment :(

Doing now :)
You should upload the joy os. then i can tell my ios fanboy friends that i have ios on my 150 dollar phone ;)
It's actually a REALLY good copy of ios. Like every stock app looks JUST like ios' apps. Problem is, that's the only ROM I'm having trouble with on getting 3g to work.. so it might be a little more time

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

It's actually a REALLY good copy of ios. Like every stock app looks JUST like ios' apps. Problem is, that's the only ROM I'm having trouble with on getting 3g to work.. so it might be a little more time

It looks about exactly like it. i can play with it if you want. cant sleep tonight so why not make the best of it haha. school and work will suck tomorrow though lol

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Joy OS on my OV is great, my iPod died so this is a great replacement :)

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

I'll step in here and declare my interest in both this port and JoyOS! I am currently using Espier Launcher so I have no shame.. ;-)

--bornagainpenguin