Archived: [ROM[2.3.7]LeWa OS! 3.2.2

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So I think you can probably take "Alpha" out of the thread title since this ROM runs well enough to be a daily driver.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
I'll get on that :)

I've heard that if you use a replacement messaging app, then mms will work. But I haven't messed with it yet

And from what I understand, you guys are missing out on the music app, it looks incredible, from what I see on the screenshots. I'll get on fixing that as soon as I can :)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Reactions: mjs2011

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][2.3.7]LeWa OS!

That will probably work for other providers, but Virgin is an oddball and does things different than everyone else.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][2.3.7]LeWa OS!

BTW: if anybody wants to see updates of my newest ROM ports, I made a blog :)
This should keep you up to date and it helps, instead of making multiple multiple threads for each of my ports.
Gannon
It's brand new, so it's a little bad looking, but it's still functional :)

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Gannon, I just thought I'd point out that some apps refuse to install, such as Tapatalk :(

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM[2.3.7]LeWa OS!

I need you guys to do me a HUGE favor:
I need someone with adb logcatting skills to test my sense port. It bootloops, and I need to get a logcat of why it is. I used to be able to do it, but now my phone's acting up on me. The developer of the Sense port over at the p500 believes he could crack down my problem if he could get ahold of a logcat. So please, for the fate of Sense on our OV's, please help me

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

I need you guys to do me a HUGE favor:
I need someone with adb logcatting skills to test my sense port. It bootloops, and I need to get a logcat of why it is. I used to be able to do it, but now my phone's acting up on me. The developer of the Sense port over at the p500 believes he could crack down my problem if he could get ahold of a logcat. So please, for the fate of Sense on our OV's, please help me

I can try. Ive been having problems using adb on linux so id have to download everything to windows but id be happy to help.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

What exactly is the question? Log cat the sense port?

Yes. Adb works on the bootloop, so as soon as the android splash screen pops up, you need to run
adb logcat > log.txt
and after it bootloops a few times, just press ctrl-c
Not too difficult.. lol

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

I'm starting to thing you could of just downloading SuperOneClick and take the ADB folder and put it in your C:\ Directory. I use to use ADB this way when I was a real NOOB. :p

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

i got a one lined response right when i started the logcat at the android splash screen. nothing worth posting to pastebin. here it is

- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I'm starting to thing you could of just downloading SuperOneClick and take the ADB folder and put it in your C:\ Directory. I use to use ADB this way when I was a real NOOB. :p

That is smart. Lol but then again you could just google adb.zip and you'll find like 20 different download sites that download a directory ;)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

i got a one lined response right when i started the logcat at the android splash screen. nothing worth posting to pastebin. here it is

- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -

That's what I was getting! It's so odd, I thought it was just my phone...

Maybe try a little later in the boot? Although I'm sure that it's going to be the same..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc