Archived: [ROM[2.3.7]LeWa OS! 3.2.2

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hold down the menu key the one on the bottom left of the phone when u get to the part to enter numbers and entered ur texts, scroll down unchecked the split msg option and check return to all threads. Saves the extra work later on. hope this help.

Did you read the post above?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I've tried flashing this ROM with the Xionia and Clockword Recovery, and whenever it boots up it gets stuck and does nothing.. doesnt boot up
I wiped cache and dalvik cache too

lanier420

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Having trouble with themes from xda link. I got them to import but every time I try entering the theme Chooser it FC's on me. Also every time I restart my phone. Ihave to go into access point names and click 0 like 10 times before it turns 3g on. Other than that good rom

skurtov

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm running the Bobzhome version of Inc will I have to wipe data to be able to install Lewa this runs off the mirage version of iho?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
@Gannon, Just downloaded HeroC Lewa, and MiRaGe, and I'm wondering what if I use a different CM7 base rom? Will anything change? Also, I might not be able to test it till later. :p

skurtov

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Some issues come up with Market compatibility. Some apps won't show up even though I've installed them on previous versions. Having some issues with the Ringtone and Notification tone settings but that was already mentioned. Also... There is chinese or japanese or whatever characters on the lockscreen and in several small places and not to mention, music player force closes, but again as expected. Finally, the slide away notifications don't work

There are going to be updates to this correct?

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
If you want the lock screen not in Chinese , you have to replace the lock screen. Zip with the FIRST build, the .zip is located in system / media them you'll have an English lockscreen. :) , but I was still having market issues, installing :(

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll release the latest update in a few minutes. Idk if everything will be the same like Gannon's build since this is my first attempt. :)

Good :)
Word of advice: look around for other LeWa ROMs. The people who ported it over to the Optimus one said that the heroc ROM was giving them too much problems and they based it off another one and it fixed most of them. Just letting you know ;)

ALSO: I still recommend making your own thread. Just post an alpha here and let the people test it. If it works fine, make a new thread :)

Reactions: CuriousNoob

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Good :)
Word of advice: look around for other LeWa ROMs. The people who ported it over to the Optimus one said that the heroc ROM was giving them too much problems and they based it off another one and it fixed most of them. Just letting you know ;)

ALSO: I still recommend making your own thread. Just post an alpha here and let the people test it. If it works fine, make a new thread :)

LeWa, updated. I will try to update every Friday and hope nothing bad occurs. :p

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52681148/LeWa.zip

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so Gannon. Only problem is the 3g once again..... Data Settings no longer have the CDMA 0 thingy. Unless I'm mistaking ofc......

Good thing is that you can now select ringtones and stuff without force close. :D

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so Gannon. Only problem is the 3g once again..... Data Settings no longer have the CDMA 0 thingy. Unless I'm mistaking ofc......

Good thing is that you can now select ringtones and stuff without force close. :D

Try replacing apn.xml in framework like I did in MIUI. Just like the eri.xml work, but instead delete apn.xml from LeWa and put in the one from MiRaGe.

This is just a suggestion

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
After messing around, to get 3g to work, you have to go to

Settings>Data>APN>New APN> Name it whatever you want, and name the APN what ever you want>Save APN>Check APN

You will then have data. :D

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
After messing around, to get 3g to work, you have to go to

Settings>Data>APN>New APN> Name it whatever you want, and name the APN what ever you want>Save APN>Check APN

You will then have data. :D

You can put that in your OP or just try the fix I posted above. Either works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1