[Theme] Quicksilver

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Only half the mods in UoT work, but you can indeed. I built Quicksilver for both Alpha 6 and 7, but there weren't a lot of downloads for it. Like I said, if there's interest I'll keep it up to date, just let me know.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Quicksilver has been updated, either follow the link to my primary forum, or give me a couple of days to get the links here updated.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave Begue

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
BUMP BUMP

mmmm wishin I had a shiny new .apk theme from brotherswing to whup up on my V... just sayin

;)

I haven't worked on those in awhile, been really busy with the new baby. I really need to get back to work though, I've picked up a lot of tricks since I cooked up the beta apks. I'm thinking you're right, I'll get back into it this weekend. I've got seven themes that all need update lovin'. :eek:

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't worked on those in awhile, been really busy with the new baby. I really need to get back to work though, I've picked up a lot of tricks since I cooked up the beta apks. I'm thinking you're right, I'll get back into it this weekend. I've got seven themes that all need update lovin'. :eek:

Thanks bro! I know (somewhat) about the baby thing. I have a relatively new grandson - not the workload you have for sure, but I do notice I have less free time. Babies are almost more fun than smart phones.....

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm building a website of my very own just so I'll have a place to share all of my work in one location, as opposed to everything being scattered across nine threads on two forums. Hopefully I'll have a rough draft place holder live sometime today.

Reactions: Dave Begue

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_2012-05-08-09-20-12.png

Quicksilver for Quattrimus a10pre1