[RECOVERY] CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th7 (T is for TOUCH!) OV

Should we have official CWMT Recovery suppport?

• Total voters

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
But there is one thing that i found
i had CM9, CM7, and Gapps, but the recovery only reckonized CM7 not even the Gapps

Thats strange. I have had no problems with any gapp zip. Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Plus Im thinking of creating a poll later. I figured if there isnt enough people here that wants a touch recovery theres no sence drew wasting his time supporting the OV.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I added a poll to see if we should get Official CWRT support. The poll is public. This will show either we really want this recovery or we dont so drewwalton19216801 isnt wasting his time on an ov version. This poll does not mean we will get official support if there are alot of yes votes. I did this to show that we want or dont want support in hopes of our own OV CWRT. If drew feels this poll needs to be taken down I will do so.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Wow I especially like the wipe system, cache, and data all at once option. Is there a recovery that flashes boot, system, cache, data, and sd-ext?

I've been thinking about this lately too. It's all based on scripts, right? So it should be easy to write one that does all that. I'll look into it later.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
works, though just like non-touch, i can't install flashable zips that aren't roms (beats, titanium backup)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
i thought there was an issue with titanium backup zips and had problems with any recovery. and for the beats audio zip i have no clue. never liked the beats audio when i had my MT4G.

Last edited:

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Thats strange. I have had no problems with any gapp zip. Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Plus Im thinking of creating a poll later. I figured if there isnt enough people here that wants a touch recovery theres no sence drew wasting his time supporting the OV.

So do u think i should flash the recovery a different method and see if that fixes the problem?

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't load teamhydro's website. Is anybody having the same problem?

Sent from my LG-VM670

Edit....I tried from my PC and phone downloaded to both with no problems.

Are you trying from your phone?

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS OV.

Last edited:

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have no clue. I flashed Harmonia 2 last night with gapps(though not needed) then flashed back to quattrimus this morning no problems. Let me wipe my phone and flash cm7 with gapps and flash cm9 with gapps and see if I get that problem.
Could you be flashing the wrong gapp zip with the wrong rom? Just a thought.
Sent from my Quattrimus ICS OV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech