06-02-2012 02:00 PM
325 ... 10111213
tools
    Easy enough to check, look for the folder itself to confirm.
    04-13-2012 02:29 AM
    Easy enough to check, look for the folder itself to confirm.
    I confirmed in the last post Jerry it is configs.
    04-13-2012 02:31 AM
    Well, while my phone is booting, I so have a little overhang, part of the screen is shifted to the left. Haha, quite funny looking, but the button locations seem to be in the same that they would be. meaning if the menu is to the left I still press where it should be and the menu will open. I have yet to look around for a solution as I just installed the rom.

EDIT:
    I locked the screen and unlocked it and its fine? it shifted on the LG screen
    04-13-2012 11:43 AM
    New error

Code:
    target thumb C: libpixelflinger_static <= system/core/libpixelflinger/codeflinger/disassem.c
    target thumb C++: libpixelflinger_static <= system/core/libpixelflinger/buffer.cpp
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/png.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngerror.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pnggccrd.c
    system/core/libpixelflinger/codeflinger/disassem.c:710: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngget.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngmem.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngpread.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngread.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngrio.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngrtran.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngrutil.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngset.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngtrans.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngvcrd.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngwio.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngwrite.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngwtran.c
    target thumb C: libpng <= external/libpng/pngwutil.c
    target thumb C++: libstdc++ <= bionic/libstdc++/src/one_time_construction.cpp
    target thumb C++: libstdc++ <= bionic/libstdc++/src/new.cpp
    target thumb C++: libstdc++ <= bionic/libstdc++/src/pure_virtual.cpp
    target thumb C++: libstdc++ <= bionic/libstdc++/src/typeinfo.cpp
    Notice file: bootable/recovery/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/bin/recovery.txt
    Notice file: system/extras/ext4_utils/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libext4_utils.a.txt
    Notice file: external/zlib/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libz.a.txt
    Notice file: external/zlib/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libunz.a.txt
    Notice file: system/core/libmincrypt/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libmincrypt.a.txt
    Notice file: system/core/libpixelflinger/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libpixelflinger_static.a.txt
    Notice file: external/libpng/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libpng.a.txt
    Notice file: bionic/libstdc++/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libstdc++.a.txt
    Target buildinfo: out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop
    host Java: dumpkey (out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/dumpkey_intermediates/classes)
    /bin/bash: 2.3.4: command not found
    make: *** [out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop] Error 127
    make: *** Deleting file `out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop'
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    system/core/libmincrypt/tools/DumpPublicKey.java:27: warning: sun.misc.BASE64Encoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
    import sun.misc.BASE64Encoder;
                   ^
    1 warning
    Help Please Could it be because if the thunderc.mk file I created in the vendor/aokp/product directory?
    If so, I can post that as well.
    04-15-2012 02:01 AM
    right, what i did was deleted the prop override in the thunderc.mk
    04-15-2012 12:28 PM
    You mean you deleted the while PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES line from thunderc.mk?
    04-15-2012 12:31 PM
    right, just to keep the build going, not sure if it was the right thing to do but the build is moving along.
    04-15-2012 12:33 PM
    Deleting that line isn't going to do anything bad, it just makes some extra lines in the build.prop. I don't know if they were important though. Let me have a look.
    Discovered likes this.
    04-15-2012 12:44 PM
    Code:
    PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += PRODUCT_NAME=COLD.AS.ICE
    PRODUCT_NAME := full_thunderc
    PRODUCT_DEVICE := thunderc
    PRODUCT_BRAND := LGE
    PRODUCT_MODEL := LS670
    PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER := LGE
    If this is all your deleting, then it shouldn't be too bad. I don't see where that could cause problems, but you could just manually add those in later.
    04-15-2012 12:46 PM
    Thanks what I thought, thanks for the info.
    04-15-2012 12:50 PM
    Code:
    PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += PRODUCT_NAME=COLD.AS.ICE
    PRODUCT_NAME := full_thunderc
    PRODUCT_MODEL := LS670
    If this is all your deleting, then it shouldn't be too bad. I don't see where that could cause problems, but you could just manually add those in later.
    Ok, I'm confused here. Gannon, you are talking about prop overrides in device/lge/thunderc/device.mk.
    I think Discovered was talking about prop overrides in vendor/aokp/products/thunderc.mk?

04-15-2012 12:52 PM
    Ok, I'm confused here. Gannon, you are talking about prop overrides in device/lge/thunderc/device.mk.
    I think Discovered was talking about prop overrides in vendor/aokp/thunderc.mk?
    I don't believe he's building aokp. But correct me if I'm wrong. What are the prop overrides in vendor/aokp/products/thunderc.mk?
    04-15-2012 01:05 PM
    I don't believe he's building aokp. But correct me if I'm wrong. What are the prop overrides in vendor/aokp/products/thunderc.mk?
    Yeah, he isn't but I mentioned the thunderc.mk file and the path to it so I guessed he was talking about similar file in vendor/**something like cm**/products/thunderc.mk

It looks like this.
    PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += BUILD_ID=IML74K BUILD_FINGERPRINT=thunderc-user 2.3.4 4.5.91 110625 release-keys PRIVATE_BUILD_DESC="thunderc-user 2.3.4 4.5.91 110625 release-keys"

I created this file looking at your vendor/cna/products/thunderc.mk

This is the whole file, correct me if something is wrong. http://pastebin.com/FrJ5Pu5T
    04-15-2012 01:14 PM
    Yeah, he isn't but I mentioned the thunderc.mk file and the path to it so I guessed he was talking about similar file in vendor/**something like cm**/products/thunderc.mk

It looks like this.
    PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += BUILD_ID=IML74K BUILD_FINGERPRINT=thunderc-user 2.3.4 4.5.91 110625 release-keys PRIVATE_BUILD_DESC="thunderc-user 2.3.4 4.5.91 110625 release-keys"

I believe I messed up there. The only problem I see is the \

BUILD_FINGERPRINT=thunderc-user 2.3.4 4.5.91 110625 release-keys PRIVATE_BUILD_DESC="thunderc-user 2.3.4 4.5.91 110625 release-keys"

It shouldn't be 2.3.4. I don't know how this worked for me. Try looking at other peoples

Jerry's
    Code:
    PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += PRODUCT_NAME=thunderc BUILD_UTC_DATE=0 BUILD_ID=GRI40 BUILD_DISPLAY_ID="GRJ90 ($(shell date +%m%d%Y)/$(SUB_MODEL))" BUILD_FINGERPRINT=lge/thunderg/thunderg:2.3.3/GRI40/LG-P500-V20g.19C11F164C:user/release-keys PRIVATE_BUILD_DESC="thunderg-user 2.3.3 GRI40 LG-P500-V20g.19C11F164C release-keys"
    Bob's
    Code:
    PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += PRODUCT_NAME=thunderc BUILD_UTC_DATE=0 BUILD_ID=GWK74 BUILD_DISPLAY_ID="GWK74 $(shell date +%m%d%Y)" BUILD_FINGERPRINT=lge/lge_gelato/VM701:2.3.4/GRJ22/ZV4.19cd75186d:user/release-keys PRIVATE_BUILD_DESC="lge_gelato-user 2.3.4 GRJ22 ZV4.19cd75186d release-keys"
    Invincible Madness likes this.
    04-15-2012 01:24 PM

It looks like this.

This is the whole file, correct me if something is wrong. # Inherit AOSP device configuration for thunderc. $(call inherit-product, devic - Pastebin.com
    FINALLY found a problem. okay.
    try changing this line: $(call inherit-product, device/lge/thunderc/full_thunderc.mk)
    to this: $(call inherit-product, device/lge/thunderc/device.mk)

Don't ask, just do it.
    04-15-2012 01:29 PM
    FINALLY found a problem. okay.
    try changing this line: $(call inherit-product, device/lge/thunderc/full_thunderc.mk)
    to this: $(call inherit-product, device/lge/thunderc/device.mk)

Don't ask, just do it.
    Ok will do, then I'll ask
    04-15-2012 01:29 PM
    Lol okay, I'll just say it because of the other people wondering. (Just in case)
    My cna_thunderc.mk file directs that line to device_thunderc.mk
    And my device_thunderc.mk looks like this:
    $(call inherit-product, build/target/product/full.mk) #$(call inherit-product, - Pastebin.com
    Which looks very similar to your device.mk. Almost identical. So it must be trying to grab the wrong thing.

Oh and also, this should fix that error because this line at the bottom:

PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += BUILD_UTC_DATE=0
    PRODUCT_NAME := thunderc
    PRODUCT_MODEL := LG-VM670

Yay

Just make sure the lines in this are the same as yours in thunderc.mk
    04-15-2012 01:34 PM
    Ok, I got the exact same error

Code:
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/app/Superuser.apk'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/app/Superuser.apk'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/ueventd.rc'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:49: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/ueventd.rc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/init.rc'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:42: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/init.rc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/hosts'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:31: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/hosts'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/dhcpcd'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/dhcpcd'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/e2fsck'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/e2fsck'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libril.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libril.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/rild'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/rild'
    build/core/Makefile:66: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/default.prop'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/default.prop'
    No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE thunderc
    target SharedLib: libc (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libc_intermediates/LINKED/libc.so)
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libdl.so
    Install: out/host/linux-x86/bin/minigzip
    Target buildinfo: out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop
    target StaticLib: libedify (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libedify_intermediates/libedify.a)
    make: *** [out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop] Error 127
    make: *** Deleting file `out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop'
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    04-15-2012 01:37 PM
    Ok, I got the exact same error

Code:
    That seems to be your error now. Remember how I was saying that it was 2.3.4 and it shouldn't have been? try changing it around.
    04-15-2012 01:40 PM
    That seems to be your error now. Remember how I was saying that it was 2.3.4 and it shouldn't have been? try changing it around.
    You are right Gannon. I changed it to 2.3.3 and the error now is 2.3.3. To be honest I don't know how exactly this line is supposed to be and where it gets those different values from. I think getting that line right will solve this error.
    04-15-2012 01:56 PM
    I hashed that line out from thunderc.mk and it's ran but stopped at this error again. target thumb C: libicuuc <= external/icu4c/common/ucnvdisp.c target thumb C: li - Pastebin.com

Found this command at XDA, what does it mean? make otapackage -dik?
    04-15-2012 02:18 PM
    Ok, these lines are running for a while now. I don;t remember seeing them before and build is taking longer than usual.

Code:
    Putting child 0x11dc6d20 (out/host/linux-x86/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsqlite_intermediates/sqlite3.o) PID 6580 on the chain.
    Live child 0x11dc6d20 (out/host/linux-x86/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsqlite_intermediates/sqlite3.o) PID 6580 
    host C: libsqlite <= external/sqlite/dist/sqlite3.c
    Reaping winning child 0x11dc6d20 PID 6580 
    Live child 0x11dc6d20 (out/host/linux-x86/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsqlite_intermediates/sqlite3.o) PID 6581
    Whats live child and winning child ?
    04-15-2012 03:28 PM
    Ok, these lines are running for a while now. I don;t remember seeing them before and build is taking longer than usual.

Code:
    Putting child 0x11dc6d20 (out/host/linux-x86/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsqlite_intermediates/sqlite3.o) PID 6580 on the chain.
    Live child 0x11dc6d20 (out/host/linux-x86/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsqlite_intermediates/sqlite3.o) PID 6580 
    host C: libsqlite <= external/sqlite/dist/sqlite3.c
    Reaping winning child 0x11dc6d20 PID 6580 
    Live child 0x11dc6d20 (out/host/linux-x86/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsqlite_intermediates/sqlite3.o) PID 6581
    Whats live child and winning child ?
    Putting child ... on the chain?
    04-15-2012 03:47 PM
    Putting child ... on the chain?
    lol ok, Not cleared up but got an idea.
    04-15-2012 03:57 PM
    Guys, new error here Putting child 0x206d5a40 (out/host/linux-x86/obj/lib/libext2_profile.so) PID 387 - Pastebin.com

Code:
    Removing child 0x206d2d60 PID 3885 from chain.
        Successfully remade target file `out/host/linux-x86/bin/e2fsck'.
        Pruning file `out/host/linux-x86/bin/make_ext4fs'.
       Finished prerequisites of target file `out/target/product/thunderc/aokp_thunderc-ota-eng.anathma.zip'.
      Giving up on target file `out/target/product/thunderc/aokp_thunderc-ota-eng.anathma.zip'.
     Finished prerequisites of target file `otapackage'.
    Giving up on target file `otapackage'.
    make: Target `otapackage' not remade because of errors.
    04-15-2012 11:15 PM
325 ... 10111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD