06-02-2012 02:00 PM
325 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Looked at this closer today. It looks to be a clever hack for backward compatibility. But it relies on _INTERNAL_BINDER_PARCEL_ only being set internally, not globally. For some reason the BoardConfig.mk that I snagged from lupohirp has this set as a global cflag and that's what is causing the issue. So here's the real fix, in my device/lge/thunderc/BoardConfig.mk:

Code:
    -COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -D_INTERNAL_BINDER_PARCEL_ -DUSE_LGE_ALS_DUMMY
    +COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DUSE_LGE_ALS_DUMMY
    It worked! But now there's a new error....

Libqcomui is complaining about something
    03-26-2012 07:58 PM
    It worked! But now there's a new error.... Click to view quoted image

this is the error bob fixed for me by going into the boardconfig.mk and setting the board qualcomm thing to false
    03-26-2012 08:08 PM
    tdm, any idea about my error on make otapackage? It's here
    I know I'm a noob but I'm willing to learn. Help please, pretty please
    03-26-2012 08:42 PM
    this is the error bob fixed for me by going into the boardconfig.mk and setting the board qualcomm thing to false
    I hit another error trying that..
    03-26-2012 09:41 PM
    Just FYI - If you sync with CM to begin, then pull in tdm's device and vendor folders, then pull in mikegapinski's webrtc fix and tdm's cm/tools fix, you'll have a working build, remove the terminal and ROM Manager packages.

Code:
    mkdir -p ics
    cd ics
    repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b ics
    repo sync

git clone git://github.com/tdm/tdm_device_lge_thunderc.git
    mkdir -p device/lge
    mv tdm_device_lge_thunderc device/lge/thunderc

git clone git://github.com/tdm/tdm_vendor_lge_thunderc.git
    mkdir -p vendor/lge
    mv tdm_vendor_lge_thunderc vendor/lge/thunderc

// edit vendor_thunderc.mk to remove the terminal and ROM Managaer packages

// manually add in mikegapinski's webrtc fix

// manually add in tdm's cm/tools fix

. build/envsetup.sh
    lunch 5
    make bacon
    From there, start to bring init.thunderc.rc and init.rc more inline with IHO's, add CdmaSMSDispatcher.java from the triumph as well as tdm's MMS hack, change the apns-conf settings for mcc and mnc and crib in IHO's mms_conf file.

This will give you a working build with offline-charging (still a bit buggy), working MMS, and pretty much everything else except camera/video.

What's really needed atm is a kernel with a working xt_qtaguid module.
    How do I use the diffs to use the webtrc and cm tools fixes? i pm'ed you but a generated message said you would be able to reply.
    03-26-2012 09:47 PM
    How do I use the diffs to use the webtrc and cm tools fixes? i pm'ed you but a generated message said you would be able to reply.
    Use the patch utility. It is well documented and there are tons of examples online.
    03-28-2012 08:02 PM
    Use the patch utility. It is well documented and there are tons of examples online.
    I'm really confused. What patch utility?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    03-28-2012 09:22 PM
    It worked! But now there's a new error.... Click to view quoted image

If you recently synced, you will need to pull/merge the latest android_hardware_qcom_display from CM.

git pull git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_display ics

Then add to the BoardConfig.mk

+COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DQCOM_HARDWARE

Then in the device folder, in the libstagefrighthw folder, disable the Android.mk to Android.mk~ .

Then add this line to pick the correct new cm9 bootanimation in Cm.mk
    # Release name
    PRODUCT_RELEASE_NAME := OptimusS

+TARGET_BOOTANIMATION_NAME := vertical-320x480

My thunderc-vendor.mk looks like this. I'm trying out the stereo audio fixes from Adfad666.
    Code:
    KERNEL_MODULES_DIR := /system/lib/modules
    TINY_TOOLBOX := true
    WITH_WINDOWS_MEDIA := true
    PRODUCT_PROPERTY_OVERRIDES += \
        dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1 \
    # Audio
    PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \
        audio_policy.thunderc \
        audio.primary.thunderc
    # Display
    PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \
        libgenlock \
        libmemalloc \
        liboverlay \
        libQcomUI \
        libtilerenderer \
        libopencorehw \
    # QCOM OMX
    PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \
        libstagefrighthw \
        libOmxCore \
        libmm-omxcore \
        libdivxdrmdecrypt \
        libOmxVdec \
        libOmxVenc
    # Misc
    PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \
        com.android.future.usb.accessory \
        gps.thunderc \
        lights.thunderc \
        hwaddrs \
        lgapversion

PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \
        libjni_latinime \
        librs_jni \
        brcm_patchram_plus \
        copybit.thunderc \
        gralloc.thunderc \
        sensors.thunderc \
        bash \
        nano \
        e2fsck \
        flash_image \
        erase_image \
        dump_image \
        thunder_keypad.kcm.bin \
    PRODUCT_PACKAGES += \
        Provision \
        GoogleSearch \
        LatinIME \
        hcitool \
        QuickSearchBox \
        FileManager \

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
         vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/gps.conf:system/etc/gps.conf \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.microphone.xml:system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.microphone.xml \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/01_qcomm_omx.cfg:system/etc/01_qcomm_omx.cfg \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/MELFAS_FIRM.bin:system/etc/MELFAS_FIRM.bin \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/wiperconfig.xml:system/etc/wiperconfig.xml \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/loc_parameter.ini:system/etc/loc_parameter.ini \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/init.rc:root/init.rc \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/ueventd.rc:root/ueventd.rc \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/media_profiles.xml:system/etc/media_profiles.xml \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/tweaks.sh:system/etc/tweaks.sh \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/setwifi.sh:system/etc/setwifi.sh\
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/init.d:system/etc/init.d \
        vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/$(SUB_MODEL)/system/etc/hosts:system/etc/hosts

#    vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so:system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so
    include vendor/lge/thunderc/packages.mk
    #PRODUCT_BUILD_PROP_OVERRIDES += PRODUCT_NAME=thunderc BUILD_UTC_DATE=0 BUILD_ID=GRI40 BUILD_DISPLAY_ID=GRJ90 BUILD_FINGERPRINT=lge/thunderc/thunderc:2.3.3/GRI40/LG-P500-V20g.19C11F164C:user/release-keys PRIVATE_BUILD_DESC="thunderc-user 2.3.3 GRI40 LG-P500-V20g.19C11F164C release-keys"
    tdm, tvall, JerryScript and 1 others like this.
    03-28-2012 11:22 PM
    thekraven, do you think trying out your icsa10 manifest is better than the icsa7. I reported an error few posts above and been stuck at it for sometime now.
    03-29-2012 12:26 AM
    It might only build cm9 with bacon. Try deleting the line in my BoardConfig.mk

TARGET_NO_RECOVERY := true

Otherwise you will need to delete a few lines in the build/core/Makefile
    Like this. https://github.com/thekraven/android...9e6221a0565b7c

Edit. I haven't pushed anything yet. I finally got it to build with all the new cm changes. So hopefully it boots and works.

It booted up fine, but the P500 stereo files just make static sounds.
    Invincible Madness likes this.
    03-29-2012 12:35 AM
    Now I'm getting this:
    Its making me feel like a noob.....
    (Sorry if my posting screenshots of errors gets annoying. I'm not smart enough to fix them easily)
    03-29-2012 01:16 AM
    I am getting that same error. I'll figure it out tomorrow and post the fix.

Please copy text not screen shots. It's much easier to interject comments into text.
    tvall likes this.
    03-29-2012 01:42 AM
    try this. Gerrit Code Review

And see if you have the lastest sync here. https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...7k/commits/ics
    tdm likes this.
    03-29-2012 01:50 AM
    try this. Gerrit Code Review

And see if you have the lastest sync here. https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...7k/commits/ics
    Looks like it.
    I actually did an rm -rf * and sync to make sure it wasn't something I did
    03-29-2012 02:07 AM
    It might only build cm9 with bacon. Try deleting the line in my BoardConfig.mk

TARGET_NO_RECOVERY := true

Otherwise you will need to delete a few lines in the build/core/Makefile
    Like this. https://github.com/thekraven/android...9e6221a0565b7c

Edit. I haven't pushed anything yet. I finally got it to build with all the new cm changes. So hopefully it boots and works.

It booted up fine, but the P500 stereo files just make static sounds.
    thekraven, did you mean that I either have to delete the line from BoardConfig.MK or the edits in the build/core/Makefile?
    I deleted TARGET_NO_RECOVERY := true from Boardconfig.mk, repo sync, lunch-4 and make bacon and got this:

Code:
    system/core/toolbox/Android.mk:98: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/lsof'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/lsof'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/mkshrc'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/mkshrc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/init.rc'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:42: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/init.rc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/ueventd.rc'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:49: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/ueventd.rc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/hosts'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:31: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/hosts'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/dhcpcd'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/dhcpcd'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:112: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:112: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:112: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/hw/audio.a2dp.default.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/hw/audio.a2dp.default.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libril.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libril.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/rild'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/rild'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmm-omxcore.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmm-omxcore.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libOmxCore.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libOmxCore.so'
    No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE thunderc
    Header: out/host/linux-x86/obj/include/libexpat/expat.h
    Header: out/host/linux-x86/obj/include/libexpat/expat_external.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libexpat/expat.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libexpat/expat_external.h
    Header: out/host/linux-x86/obj/include/libpng/png.h
    Header: out/host/linux-x86/obj/include/libpng/pngconf.h
    Header: out/host/linux-x86/obj/include/libpng/pngusr.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libpng/png.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libpng/pngconf.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libpng/pngusr.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libsonivox/eas.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libsonivox/eas_types.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libsonivox/eas_reverb.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libsonivox/jet.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libsonivox/ARM_synth_constants_gnu.inc
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libwpa_client/wpa_ctrl.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/librpc/rpc/clnt.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/librpc/rpc/pmap_clnt.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/librpc/rpc/rpc.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/librpc/rpc/rpc_router_ioctl.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/librpc/rpc/svc.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/librpc/rpc/types.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/librpc/rpc/xdr.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/loc_api_cb.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/loc_api_common.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/loc_api.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/loc_apicb_appinit.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/loc_api_fixup.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/debug.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/loc_api_rpc_glue.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/libloc_api-rpc/inc/loc_api_sync_call.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Audio.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Component.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_ContentPipe.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Core.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Image.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Index.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_IVCommon.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Other.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_QCOMExtns.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Types.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_Video.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/qc_omx_common.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/qc_omx_component.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/qc_omx_msg.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_AudioExtensions.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_AudioIndexExtensions.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_CoreExt.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_CoreExtensions.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_FileFormatExtensions.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_IVCommonExtensions.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_SourceExtensions.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_VideoExtensions.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/OMX_IndexExt.h
    Header: out/target/product/thunderc/obj/include/mm-core/omxcore/QOMX_StreamingExtensions.h
    Notice file: system/core/libmincrypt/NOTICE -- out/host/linux-x86/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//lib/libmincrypt.a.txt
    Directory: out/target/product/thunderc/root/sbin
    Directory: out/target/product/thunderc/root/dev
    Directory: out/target/product/thunderc/root/proc
    Directory: out/target/product/thunderc/root/sys
    Directory: out/target/product/thunderc/root/system
    Directory: out/target/product/thunderc/root/data
    prebuilt/linux-x86/ccache/ccache prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc -mthumb-interwork -Ibionic/libc/private -DCRT_LEGACY_WORKAROUND -Ibionic/libc/private -o out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/crtbegin_static.o -c bionic/libc/arch-arm/bionic/crtbegin_static.S
    prebuilt/linux-x86/ccache/ccache prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc -mthumb-interwork -Ibionic/libc/private -DCRT_LEGACY_WORKAROUND -Ibionic/libc/private -o out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/crtbegin_so.o -c bionic/libc/arch-arm/bionic/crtbegin_so.S
    prebuilt/linux-x86/ccache/ccache prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc -mthumb-interwork -Ibionic/libc/private -DCRT_LEGACY_WORKAROUND -Ibionic/libc/private -o out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/crtend_so.o -c bionic/libc/arch-arm/bionic/crtend_so.S
    prebuilt/linux-x86/ccache/ccache prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.x/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc -mthumb-interwork -Ibionic/libc/private -DCRT_LEGACY_WORKAROUND -Ibionic/libc/private -o out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/crtend_android.o -c bionic/libc/arch-arm/bionic/crtend.S
    Notice file: system/core/init/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//root/init.txt
    Notice file: system/core/liblog/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/liblog.a.txt
    Notice file: system/core/libcutils/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libcutils.a.txt
    Notice file: bionic/libc/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libc.a.txt
    Notice file: bionic/libc/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libc.so.txt
    Notice file: bionic/libc/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libc_common.a.txt
    Notice file: bionic/libdl/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libdl.so.txt
    Notice file: bionic/libstdc++/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libstdc++.so.txt
    make: *** No rule to make target `vendor/lge/thunderc/proprietary/LS670/bootimages/opening_01.rle', needed by `out/target/product/thunderc/root/bootimages/opening_01.rle'.  Stop.
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    Notice file: bionic/libm/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libm.so.txt
    Notice file: system/core/adb/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//root/sbin/adbd.txt
    Do I need to edit the makefile too? Also, what does Header: at the beginning of a line mean?
    Thanks much for the help, I'm really thankful

EDIT: I see on pastebin that Jerry got a similar error while building IHO GB, any ideas Jerry?
    03-29-2012 02:07 AM
    thekraven, I made the edits to make file too and after reposync and make bacon I got an error saying
    need opening_01.rle from vendor/lge.thunderc/proprietry/ls670/bootimages. So I copied all the opening_ files from previous CM9 build I had on the local drive. After make bacon I got this error.

Code:
    Notice file: bootable/recovery/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/bin/recovery.txt
    Notice file: system/extras/ext4_utils/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libext4_utils.a.txt
    Notice file: system/core/libmincrypt/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libmincrypt.a.txt
    Notice file: system/core/libpixelflinger/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libpixelflinger_static.a.txt
    Notice file: external/libpng/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libpng.a.txt
    Notice file: bionic/libstdc++/NOTICE -- out/target/product/thunderc/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//system/lib/libstdc++.a.txt
    Target buildinfo: out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop
    host Java: dumpkey (out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/dumpkey_intermediates/classes)
    /bin/bash: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
    /bin/bash: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
    make: *** [out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop] Error 1
    make: *** Deleting file `out/target/product/thunderc/system/build.prop'
    system/core/libmincrypt/tools/DumpPublicKey.java:27: warning: sun.misc.BASE64Encoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
    import sun.misc.BASE64Encoder;
                   ^
    1 warning
    something to do with syntax error?
    03-29-2012 03:25 AM
    If you are building from my device folder its has a lot of experimental stuff. I reverted most of the stuff.

Delete all this stuff. The build.prop error should go away.

https://github.com/thekraven/android...2ef5c477670b5b
    03-29-2012 04:34 AM
    If you are building from my device folder its has a lot of experimental stuff. I reverted most of the stuff.

Delete all this stuff. The build.prop error should go away.

https://github.com/thekraven/android...2ef5c477670b5b
    Ok, deleted the above lines and got this error:
    Code:
    system/core/toolbox/Android.mk:98: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/lsof'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/lsof'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/mkshrc'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/mkshrc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/init.rc'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:42: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/init.rc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/ueventd.rc'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:49: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/root/ueventd.rc'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/hosts'
    system/core/rootdir/Android.mk:31: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/etc/hosts'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/dhcpcd'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/dhcpcd'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:112: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libmemalloc.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:112: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcamera_client.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/dynamic_binary.mk:112: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libcameraservice.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/hw/audio.a2dp.default.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/hw/audio.a2dp.default.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmm-omxcore.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libmm-omxcore.so'
    build/core/Makefile:36: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libOmxCore.so'
    build/core/base_rules.mk:523: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libOmxCore.so'
    No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE thunderc
    target Strip: libc (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libc.so)
    host SharedLib: libSR_EventLog (out/host/linux-x86/obj/lib/libSR_EventLog.so)
    host SharedLib: libSR_Core (out/host/linux-x86/obj/lib/libSR_Core.so)
    host SharedLib: libSR_G2P (out/host/linux-x86/obj/lib/libSR_G2P.so)
    target SharedLib: libz (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libz_intermediates/LINKED/libz.so)
    target SharedLib: libstlport (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libstlport_intermediates/LINKED/libstlport.so)
    target StaticLib: libprotobuf-cpp-2.3.0-lite (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libprotobuf-cpp-2.3.0-lite_intermediates/libprotobuf-cpp-2.3.0-lite.a)
    target StaticLib: liblzf (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/liblzf_intermediates/liblzf.a)
    target SharedLib: libexpat (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libexpat_intermediates/LINKED/libexpat.so)
    target StaticLib: libft2 (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libft2_intermediates/libft2.a)
    target StaticLib: libgif (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libgif_intermediates/libgif.a)
    target StaticLib: libwebp-decode (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libwebp-decode_intermediates/libwebp-decode.a)
    target StaticLib: libwebp-encode (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libwebp-encode_intermediates/libwebp-encode.a)
    target thumb C++: libbinder <= frameworks/base/libs/binder/Parcel.cpp
    target thumb C++: libbinder <= frameworks/base/libs/binder/ProcessState.cpp
    target thumb C++: libbinder <= frameworks/base/libs/binder/Static.cpp
    frameworks/base/libs/binder/Parcel.cpp:20:1: warning: "_INTERNAL_BINDER_PARCEL_" redefined
    <command-line>: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
    frameworks/base/libs/binder/Parcel.cpp:488: error: prototype for 'bool android::Parcel::enforceInterface(const android::String16&) const' does not match any in class 'android::Parcel'
    frameworks/base/include/binder/Parcel.h:77: error: candidate is: bool android::Parcel::enforceInterface(const android::String16&, android::IPCThreadState*) const
    make: *** [out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libbinder_intermediates/Parcel.o] Error 1
    Do you think, using the device and vendor folders I forked from yours will make it easier?
    03-29-2012 05:04 AM
    Look back a few pages, there's a binder commit to revert or do tdm's boardconfig.mk edit.
    03-29-2012 05:14 AM
    Look back a few pages, there's a binder commit to revert or do tdm's boardconfig.mk edit.
    Ok, fixed that error by placing parcel.o fromt he old build folders and some more errors came that I could fix by editing config.XML. It ran for a pretty good time and got stuck at this error:

Code:
    ----- Making recovery image ------
    out/host/linux-x86/bin/mkbootimg  --kernel out/target/product/thunderc/kernel  --ramdisk out/target/product/thunderc/ramdisk-recovery.img --cmdline "mem=471M console=ttyMSM2,115200n8 androidboot.hardware=thunderc" --base 0x12200000 --pagesize 2048 --output out/target/product/thunderc/recovery.img
    ----- Made recovery image -------- out/target/product/thunderc/recovery.img
    out/target/product/thunderc/recovery.img total size is 5185536
    target Strip: libGLESv2_dbg (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libGLESv2_dbg.so)
    target Strip: libhardware_legacy (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/lib/libhardware_legacy.so)
    target SharedLib: libskia (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libskia_intermediates/LINKED/libskia.so)
    target Symbolic: libstagefright_foundation (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/lib/libstagefright_foundation.so)
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libGLESv2_dbg.so
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so
    target Symbolic: libdrmframework (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/lib/libdrmframework.so)
    target SharedLib: libchromium_net (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libchromium_net_intermediates/LINKED/libchromium_net.so)
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libsqlite.so
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libdefcontainer_jni.so
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libttspico.so
    target SharedLib: libbluetoothd (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libbluetoothd_intermediates/LINKED/libbluetoothd.so)
    frameworks/base/core/java/com/google/android/mms/pdu/PduParser.java:1567: cannot find symbol
    symbol  : variable config_mms_content_disposition_support
                                    .android.internal.R.bool.config_mms_content_disposition_support);
                                                            ^
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libbtio.so
    Symlink: out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/cat -> toolbox
    Symlink: out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/chmod -> toolbox
    Symlink: out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/chown -> toolbox
    Symlink: out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/cmp -> toolbox
    target Symbolic: dalvikvm (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/bin/dalvikvm)
    target Symbolic: dexopt (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/bin/dexopt)
    Copy: out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/dhcpcd
    target Symbolic: dumpsys (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/bin/dumpsys)
    target Symbolic: libpowermanager (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/lib/libpowermanager.so)
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/bin/netcfg
    target Executable: netd (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/EXECUTABLES/netd_intermediates/LINKED/netd)
    target SharedLib: libril (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libril_intermediates/LINKED/libril.so)
    target Symbolic: service (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/bin/service)
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/hw/gps.goldfish.so
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/hw/gps.thunderc.so
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libdrm1.so
    frameworks/base/telephony/java/com/android/internal/telephony/gsm/GsmDataConnectionTracker.java:280: cannot find symbol
    symbol  : variable networkAttributes
                    com.android.internal.R.array.networkAttributes);
                                                ^
    target Executable: vold (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/EXECUTABLES/vold_intermediates/LINKED/vold)
    target SharedLib: libdrm1_jni (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdrm1_jni_intermediates/LINKED/libdrm1_jni.so)
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/libexif.so
    target Symbolic: libmtp (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/lib/libmtp.so)
    target Symbolic: libbcc (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/lib/libbcc.so)
    target Symbolic: libsqlite_jni (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/lib/libsqlite_jni.so)
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/lib/soundfx/libaudiopreprocessing.so
    Install: out/target/product/thunderc/system/xbin/btool
    Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    2 errors
    target Symbolic: sqlite3 (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/xbin/sqlite3)
    target Symbolic: su (out/target/product/thunderc/symbols/system/xbin/su)
    Install: out/host/linux-x86/bin/sqlite3
    Install: out/host/linux-x86/lib/libsqlite_jni.so
    Construct recovery from boot
    mkdir -p out/target/product/thunderc/obj/PACKAGING/recovery_patch_intermediates/
    PATH=out/host/linux-x86/bin:$PATH out/host/linux-x86/bin/imgdiff out/target/product/thunderc/boot.img out/target/product/thunderc/recovery.img out/target/product/thunderc/obj/PACKAGING/recovery_patch_intermediates/recovery_from_boot.p
    make: *** [out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Error 41
    target SharedLib: libEGL (out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libEGL_intermediates/LINKED/libEGL.so)
    failed to reconstruct target deflate chunk 1 [(null)]; treating as normal
    Construct patches for 3 chunks...
    patch   0 is 203 bytes (of 3248138)
    patch   1 is 1180128 bytes (of 591572)
    patch   2 is 179 bytes (of 290)
    chunk   0: normal   (         0,    3248138)         203
    chunk   1: deflate  (   3248138,    1936952)     1180128  (null)
    chunk   2: normal   (   5185090,        446)         179
    tried a couple things but this ain't going away.
    03-29-2012 06:48 AM
    Ok, fixed that error by placing parcel.o fromt he old build folders
    Never do this. You will likely end up with a broken ROM that crashes and/or misbehaves.
    03-29-2012 09:18 AM
    Never do this. You will likely end up with a broken ROM that crashes and/or misbehaves.
    Ok. I'll start afresh. How do I fix that error? and thanks much for pointing that out.
    03-29-2012 09:21 AM
    Ok. I'll start afresh. How do I fix that error? and thanks much for pointing that out.
    See if the issue persists with a clean build.

And BTW, for a clean build, you just do "rm -rf out".
    03-29-2012 09:23 AM
    See if the issue persists with a clean build.

And BTW, for a clean build, you just do "rm -rf out".
    rm -rf out deletes the out directory right? Doesn't make clobber do the same?
    Did 'rm -rf out' and then make bacon. Stopped at the exact same place like before.

Code:
    frameworks/base/libs/binder/Parcel.cpp:488: error: prototype for 'bool android::Parcel::enforceInterface(const android::String16&) const' does not match any in class 'android::Parcel'
    frameworks/base/include/binder/Parcel.h:77: error: candidate is: bool android::Parcel::enforceInterface(const android::String16&, android::IPCThreadState*) const
    make: *** [out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libbinder_intermediates/Parcel.o] Error 1
    03-29-2012 09:28 AM
    rm -rf out deletes the out directory right? Doesn't make clobber do the same?
    Did 'rm -rf out' and then make bacon. Stopped at the exact same place like before.

Code:
    Remove _INTERNAL_BINDER_PARCEL_ from your global cflags in BoardConfig.mk.
    03-29-2012 09:41 AM
325 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD