gapps

rdes

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, have recently taken the plunge and installed BobZhome's most recent version of CM7 on a gen 2 Optimus V, thanks to all the clear and concise instructions it went very smoothly and everything is fine, now I'm attempting to get the google apps on to the phone, but having trouble figuring out where to start. I've tried to find directions, I'm sure there are some somewhere but I haven't found anything I was 100% confident were the correct ones to use, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Installing G-apps is very simple. Simply download the .zip file from here: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Latest_Version/Google_Apps
Next save the file to the root of your SD card. Boot into recovery. (I use an app from the Market called QuickBoot to reboot into Recovery mode). Scroll down to the "install zip from SD card" or something similar. Click that, then click "choose zip from SD". Navigate down to the .zip file and flash it. Very easy.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello, have recently taken the plunge and installed BobZhome's most recent version of CM7 on a gen 2 Optimus V, thanks to all the clear and concise instructions it went very smoothly and everything is fine, now I'm attempting to get the google apps on to the phone, but having trouble figuring out where to start. I've tried to find directions, I'm sure there are some somewhere but I haven't found anything I was 100% confident were the correct ones to use, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

they should be posted in the roms thread

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt