phone idle drains the battery for half a day, just in standby mode. With the flight mode enabled. At different rom same. It may be that the fault of the problem described here? if so, how to disable the physical button completely (deletes a line from this system / usr / keylayout does not help)
    03-05-2012 12:37 PM
    Did you try to disable the camera button using buttonremapper, like was suggested?

You battery life doesn't seem that bad though, how long did it take before you first charged it, and what was running during that time. It seems like you were using it quite a bit (I always look at the time the screen was on to see if I used it alot).
    03-05-2012 12:47 PM
    Did you try to disable the camera button using buttonremapper, like was suggested?
    buttonremapper cant turn off camera button totally. it can only reassign it. I have appointed key focus. It did not help. Delete the line manually. there are still pressing. (this show program for testing) I want to disable it completely, but I do not know how.

p.s. sorry my bad english)
    03-05-2012 12:56 PM
    Hmm that is definitely not normal battery drain, look how steep its dropping in airplane mode... wow.
    Is the camera button your problem though??? Becaude it seems like the phone would be awake all the time if it was constantly pressing down. There may be something else doing that to your battery.
    03-05-2012 02:23 PM
    i using easybatterysaver .it looks like help my battery a lot.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-05-2012 02:46 PM
    So, any idea?
    03-07-2012 03:29 AM
    perhaps you should look into watchdog... I use it all the time to make sure my phone is behaving like a good little v... and I check my running apps every 3-4 hrs and stop any that I don't want running... ( although I have never really had any issues, with the exception of my personal assistant)... but we had words and now she behaves... :-)
    03-07-2012 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD