A teaser... TOVtW [App]

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Is the version of the APK in the OP the best one to get? I know Leslie posted a version of the APK as a sort of WIP status update and I want to know if I should get that or some other APK that I may have missed the news on.

--bornagainpenguin

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Leslie has incorporated so many upgrades to the app, it's almost all new code, and she hasn't had a chance to fully debug it. Her other projects currently have priority, but this app is still simmering on a side burner. :)

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bornagainpenguin

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The download link doesn't work. Mediafire said it was deleted...

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
There is a newer version further in the thread.
However, due to some recent events (phone announcements and such), plans have changed, and things are heading a very different direction that hopefully will work MUCH better.

Reactions: Badboytoast

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
However, due to some recent events (phone announcements and such), plans have changed, and things are heading a very different direction that hopefully will work MUCH better.

By phone announcements I'm supposing that your expecting the OV Dev crowd to jump onto the evolution 3D or One V when it arrives?:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

So should I get that one or simply wait while you get things setup on the other end and unveil a new app?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
HTC EVO V 4G, HTC EVO Design 4G Destined For Virgin, Boost Mobile

f86s1.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member