Working Stock 2.2.1 VM670 ZIP [Unrooted]

celestelugo0

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Need some people to help test a zip

Has anyone tested this yet? As soon as my smoking hott 19yo girlfriend leaves i'll test it. (Yes, I'm bragging :p)

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need some people to help test a zip

Has anyone tested this yet? As soon as my smoking hott 19yo girlfriend leaves i'll test it. (Yes, I'm bragging :p)

Have not heard if anyone else has, the big thing is if the script is written currently, and because Java hates me right now unable to test it the right way first.

voteforcondit

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
if i install this and it does not work like many roms have not been working for me in the past weeks will i be able to get into recovery still. basically i have been having my screen go blank after the lg logo as if the rom/kernel isnt made for the new screens even if it is.

so basically is this for the new screen and if so. because its not rooted will i still beable to get to custom recovery if it dosnt load properly

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the download, bud. My husband's OV is an Hitachi running Backside IHO. If he ever decides to upgrade, I'll have the software to turn it back to stock before I sell it. I have an old Novatech (2.2.1) model and my stock rom won't work in his. I've been wondering where to get a copy. Thanks again buddy! :beer:

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry for thread-digging but I'm really in need of this (I have no nandroid backup unfortunately) and need to go to stock to re-activate (change phone number). Does anyone still have this?.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz