05-14-2014 03:58 AM
163 ... 34567
tools
    So, this would work on BACKside 0502?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I don't see why not like redbaron said, it finds the files it needs to tweak and it installs. If it can't find the files then it won't install, and so far it's worked on every rom I've tried so far, including quattrimus. so give it a shot and see how you like it

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    06-15-2012 10:59 AM
    Amazing

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    06-15-2012 11:21 AM
    works great, SD maids alittle slow on. iho with this it ran the clean app in 15 sec and the corpse finder in 10. good job usually the corpse took like 30+ sec
    06-15-2012 03:46 PM
    Anyone using Amphetamines with a Froyo ROM? I'm wondering if it will boost boot up at all.
    06-16-2012 03:55 AM
    could this work on an Optimus M from Metro PCS?
    06-22-2012 03:29 AM
    could this work on an Optimus M from Metro PCS?
    I was going to try so myself, just haven't had time to, try it, make a nandroid backup first.
    06-22-2012 12:59 PM
    I don't see why not like redbaron said, it finds the files it needs to tweak and it installs. If it can't find the files then it won't install, and so far it's worked on every rom I've tried so far, including quattrimus. so give it a shot and see how you like it

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    I don't see any harm going to your OM if it doesn't find the files it needs. It won't install.

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
    (Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)
    06-22-2012 02:34 PM
    I don't see any harm going to your OM if it doesn't find the files it needs. It won't install.

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
    (Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)
    We have BACKside for OM so I guess it would work
    06-22-2012 02:46 PM
    i'm gonna try it
    sammyz likes this.
    06-22-2012 03:05 PM
    i'm gonna try it
    Tell me how it goes and which ROM are you running?
    06-22-2012 03:09 PM
    i'm running backside....and so far so good...though it literally has been a minute or so....it certainly did speed up the boot by a couple seconds at least..no boot loops or anything...
    06-22-2012 03:13 PM
    i'm running backside....and so far so good...though it literally has been a minute or so....it certainly did speed up the boot by a couple seconds at least..no boot loops or anything...
    I ported BACKside, tell me anything else with what you find Thanks!
    06-22-2012 03:36 PM
    oh snap! thanks for porting it

sidenote: my only complaint...and literally, only, is that with Bobz and Reppards CM7 if i rebooted the phone with the cord plugged in, i did not get the charging animation, it would reboot fully...but with stock and with backside it will default to the charging animation without booting up...it's a slight annoyance...
    enough with derailing the thread :P

Amphetamines is running flawlessly...there a def. some speed changes throughout everything and no random reboots or anything...
    06-22-2012 04:26 PM
    sidenote: my only complaint...and literally, only, is that with Bobz and Reppards CM7 if i rebooted the phone with the cord plugged in, i did not get the charging animation, it would reboot fully...but with stock and with backside it will default to the charging animation without booting up...it's a slight annoyance...
    enough with derailing the thread :P
    BobZ new build doesn't do that, I used the 2-2-12 build (which didn't do that either) by him to port (his version where he fixed boot problems)

Why don't you sign up on AF?

Also Bob is building ICS for OM, I've been testing his builds (since he doesn't own an OM). Touchscreen hasn't worked on any of them though

Back to railing back to this thread, thanks for the info! Gonna try it myself when I have time and link this thread on AF.
    06-22-2012 10:11 PM
    haha i am on AF...i am working on porting over LewaOS and JoyOS...but as this is my daily phone i can't have it out of commission...
    06-22-2012 10:13 PM
    haha i am on AF...i am working on porting over LewaOS and JoyOS...but as this is my daily phone i can't have it out of commission...
    LewaOS you will not have a working music player unless we get some kind of new kernel....
    JoyOS I have ported that to try myself, but it was an old version.
    I made the port guide on AF as well. lol.
    06-22-2012 10:15 PM
    Amphetamines!
    Hardcore scripts for your Optimus V

Think your Optimus needs a quick fix?
    Maybe hes just a little slow and needs a pick me up.
    Maybe she has a lot to do as a phone, maybe she needs a boost!
    Faster, Harder, Stronger.... Get your fix today!
    Installed on Optimus V with stock Rom and Rooted. No overclocking of course since it is
    a stock rom. Everything seems to be working as before, but with a definite speed increase.

I do use a tool to underclock so I set the CPU at 600 so it would stay at 600 and I ran
    AnTuTu Benchmark before and after the flash. I wanted to put to bed the placebo question.

Before flash: 1283 Rating
    After flash: 1389 Rating

The phone with the stock rom, back using SetCPU at 245 to 600, the phone has a very snappy
    feel, smooth scrolling, and responsive touch. I also have CPUNotify running and it spends less
    time now being fully pegged at the top.

Thanks for these great scripts. Wanted to give you some feedback that had some numbers
    attached. Seems that is the only way to really tell. This is the first time I loaded scripts
    or have thought about burning a Kernel for Overclocking. Scripts seemed simpler and easier
    to recover from if I ran into problems.

Thanks again for your work.
    Redbaron2005 likes this.
    06-26-2012 12:19 PM
    Okay, just so everyone know why'll this tool is nice and everything. It does override most of the settings that I have in-place by default in OM-Mandylion.
    06-26-2012 03:03 PM
    My Ov feels like it's on crack after flashing this Niceee
    dlinderaz likes this.
    06-28-2012 09:26 PM
    Amphetamines!
    Hardcore scripts for your Optimus V
    Things are working great with the script. Very happy with it. Everything is faster and
    I'm very happy with the changes.

I have found one thing that has changed since I flashed these. I use Skype on my OV
    a LOT. I'm around wireless most of the time so I can save on minutes.

Here is the change, once flashed, I now notice that when I talk on Skype over WIFI,
    Skype is not as smooth and clean as it used to be, before the flash. Skype will get the
    jitters, and it never has done that before. It jitters on both sides of the conversation.

Is there any setting in the scripts that would affect WIFI performance? Skype still works,
    however, it is not smooth like it used to be. This is the only downside I've found in the several
    days since I've been using the scripts. I checked my other Skype units and they are all clear
    as usual. Tried to rule out modem or router, which it seems that they are okay.

Let me know if you want to look at this, and I'll be happy to send you logs or any information
    that will help.

Thanks again.

Robert
    06-29-2012 03:33 PM
    Do I have to keep flashing this every time I flash a new ROM update?
    06-29-2012 08:46 PM
    Do I have to keep flashing this every time I flash a new ROM update?
    Yes, these are scripts. You will have to add every time you change to a new ROM, as I understand it.
    07-02-2012 06:24 AM
    there is an update for theese on vmroms.com

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Robertdol and braxton355 like this.
    07-04-2012 01:20 PM
    Amphetamines v0.2 has been released!
    Link to OP
    notown and jto101680 like this.
    07-17-2012 03:58 AM
    Amphetamines v0.2 has been released!
    Link to OP
    Question if I have version 1 installed can I just flash version 2 over 1? Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    07-17-2012 04:02 AM
163 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD