[MOD]Amphetamines! Inject your Optimus today!

bigrickie77

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
You have to change your user agent in whatever browser your using to be able to see the page. Preferably to "Desktop" usually works.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

what browser are you using? I have dolphin hd set to desktop but I still can't download any thing from mediafire,i have to download from my pc.it's only been like that for the last couple days. I thought mediafire was just acting up once agine.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
what browser are you using? I have dolphin hd set to desktop but I still can't download any thing from mediafire,i have to download from my pc.it's only been like that for the last couple days. I thought mediafire was just acting up once agine.

The same thing just started happening to me. Dolphin was dl'ing stuff from mediafire fine until today, now it refuses to...

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I have tried from many browsers and different devices and still mediafire seems to be down. Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Dolphin HD. Or you can change it to "iPad" that worked once.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bigrickie77

bigrickie77

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
have you tried long pressing (on phone) or right clicking (on pc) and selecting open in new tab?... :)

I have no problem downloading from my pc. I think it just has to be a mediafire problem. I tried four different mobile browsers, different settings, long pressing,open in new window, and it just comes out as blank page.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Quick question. If you flash a rom some time after flashing this, does the mod remain on the phone? Or does it require a reflash?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
How would you go about checking to see if the code sticks or not? I think this is freaking sweet, and I want to make sure I got it.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If it is sweet, you got it, if it ain't, you ain't. :cool:
Look for the scripts that the OP states are installed.

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm running backside iho, which includes alot of the code already, is why I asked. It seems the same. So I guess I "ain't ". :confused:

Conker1r

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
seems to be working just fine on TheKravens CM9 for the optimus s
It was already silky smooth, but this made it even better and faster.
Great job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC