Firefox Alpha armv6 - xda-developers

So, people have been working on Firefox, and Idk if it works for any phone atm, but it is ARM6 on this version. It worked for me, but I didn't like it.

This is for you people who admire Firefox.

Download
    Firefox Alpha armv6.apk

Firefox Alpha armv6

Disclaimer:
    I do not take credit for this browser i did not develop it credits should go straight to mozilla for delivering there browser to armv6 devices.

Description:
    The firefox alpha browser is not compatible with all of the current plugins available for the stable firefox browser that is already available on the market. Compatibility checking is based on the version number. After playing around with this browser while its still in alpha i find it to be quite stable and good for daily use.
    Here's the OFFICIAL Mozilla file at Bugzilla for getting official support for ARMv6 devices.
    Code:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=697205
    [/CODE]
    03-13-2012 03:05 PM
    Thank you, curiousnoob! Downloading now
    03-13-2012 03:15 PM
    Lets hope it works for everyone. I seen some people saying it force closes.
    03-13-2012 03:26 PM
    Lets hope it works for everyone. I seen some people saying it force closes.
    I tested it out and its working great for me so far, no force closes here. It will take a little getting use to but I've been waiting for like forever to have Firefox on my V.
    03-13-2012 03:35 PM
    Same here. :P
    03-13-2012 03:57 PM
    Works pretty darn well. I had been looking to install this but the link on XDA was dead atm.

THANKS!!!
    03-13-2012 04:29 PM
    Works pretty darn well. I had been looking to install this but the link on XDA was dead atm.

THANKS!!!
    Same here. It's been written for ARM7 forever, I had just about given up on ever getting it on my OV. Runs reasonably well on alpha-7, a few hangs and fcs but not too bad.
    Thanks again!
    03-13-2012 05:01 PM
    That's so awesome that arm6 finally has a working build. Has anybody tried building from the Version 10?
    03-14-2012 11:05 PM
    Firefox Alpha armv6 - xda-developers

So, people have been working on Firefox, and Idk if it works for any phone atm, but it is ARM6 on this version. It worked for me, but I didn't like it.
    Awesome news, I thought Mozilla killed all armv6 development!

Edit: not so awesome... Apparently installs, runs, but doesn't have any of my extensions. Bogus. Even the old fennec was able to run in the nightlies--it just crashed any time you tried to add extensions.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-14-2012 11:08 PM
    This alpha build keeps rebooting my phone whenever I try to install an add-on.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Alien CM7 v1.2++ using Tapatalk
    03-16-2012 01:24 PM
    Addons don't work. Its Nightly, check the XDA post

03-16-2012 02:48 PM
    I like the tabbed browsing, but it's still slower than the stock browser.

03-16-2012 03:10 PM
    I would like to have this but this version is not that good without the add ons
    03-16-2012 06:25 PM
    What are the bugs?
    03-18-2012 09:43 AM
    very impressive for an alpha build. its fast, page rendering feels a little bit more snappier to me than stock, on both IHO and ICS..(this could be seems like some pages are serving old wap pages vs touch optimized page, but still preferable) The zooming in and out doesn't work as nicely though. I love the interface, I think the tab switching is actually better than ICS browser. Opening tabs in background auto open in background, wish there was a setting for anytime you click on a link it opens in a background tab. Probably will start using this as daily browser.
    03-18-2012 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD