I saw a YouTube video on the new Galaxy S running cyanogenmod 9 with cool 'data usage' feature, I was wondering if anybody could incorporate this into cyanogenmod 7 ROMs out now, if not I can wait.
    03-15-2012 12:02 AM
    I saw a YouTube video on the new Galaxy S running cyanogenmod 9 with cool 'data usage' feature, I was wondering if anybody could incorporate this into cyanogenmod 7 ROMs out now, if not I can wait.
    we have cm9 now and it has this, but its not functional. I think it has something to do with the kernal. Its not really on the list of things to worry about i dont think but i think tdm may be working on it a little.
    03-15-2012 11:33 PM
    I already got the Virgin Mobile text about a "change to my service b.s." How does Sprint get away with throttling 3G on VM & Boost but advertise unlimited data? There is no way I can enjoy using my OV if I gotta check how much data I'm using. A data usage feature in CM9 ROMs would simplify things.
    03-16-2012 12:58 AM
    It's because you do get unlimited data still, they never promise what speed you'll get it at though. That's according to them, don't judge me ;-)
    03-16-2012 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD