codename android galaxy nexus battery drain

kevinC1124

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Today I flashed codename android onto my Verizon galaxy nexus and I also flashed Francisco franco kernel M1 because I heard that would give me superb battery life when compared to stock ICS. However in a little under 2 hours i am down to 76% battery life! I attached a screenshot of my battery monitor. It says 26% of that went to voice calls which is ridiculous because i had ONE 5 minute phone call and 25% of it went to Facebook which is also bull because i was on there for literally 30 seconds to update a status. Other than that my phone has been in sleep. What am I doing wrong?! Such a noob...SMH...

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Today I flashed codename android onto my Verizon galaxy nexus and I also flashed Francisco franco kernel M1 because I heard that would give me superb battery life when compared to stock ICS. However in a little under 2 hours i am down to 76% battery life! I attached a screenshot of my battery monitor. It says 26% of that went to voice calls which is ridiculous because i had ONE 5 minute phone call and 25% of it went to Facebook which is also bull because i was on there for literally 30 seconds to update a status. Other than that my phone has been in sleep. What am I doing wrong?! Such a noob...SMH...

Wrong forum. However, FB eats up a ton of resources.

Using your phone will bring your battery down. What are your settings on M1?