SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
you should just remove this thread, as op didn't follow rules to where it should be posted, reads like a commercial, and advocates piracy
I have cleaned up the thread and we have made it known no further discussion of illegally obtaining this application.

As long as people discuss the application as intended we have no problem keeping it open.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Personally I like a small simple launcher, with a larger launcher there to much to go wrong. I use the Zeam Launcher, plus I like that it is Open Source.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Personally I like a small simple launcher, with a larger launcher there to much to go wrong. I use the Zeam Launcher, plus I like that it is Open Source.

Yeah I have no icons on my screen just a few Widgets so I typically use stock modified to my UI liking.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I imagine using a 3D launcher drains the battery a bit. :-\
I'm sure it would... I have watched some YouTube video on some of these newer/beta launchers and while they are awesome looking they do look like resource hogs...

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
If the only reason you have a phone is to show it off to your friends all the time, then it's the perfect launcher. Otherwise, I can't see it adding much real functionality over a traditional launcher. And the price seems a bit high for what it is. I'd consider paying $15 for an office suite, but not a launcher. Does look cool though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Teh_Gaberz

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it's a nice launcher, but 15 dollars is too much for me. I'm quite the cheapskate. Plus, I don't need all the fancy bells and whistles; I too like a nice, simple launcher. So, I think I'll stick with LauncherPro. :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep that $15 price tag isn't gonna get them any serious sales in the near future... Can't make your million dollar fame in half or quarter of the time charging those high prices, just won't work with all the other optional 3rd party launchers available.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
If the only reason you have a phone is to show it off to your friends all the time, then it's the perfect launcher. Otherwise, I can't see it adding much real functionality over a traditional launcher. And the price seems a bit high for what it is. I'd consider paying $15 for an office suite, but not a launcher. Does look cool though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Fifteen dollars for apps... I got the full office app off amazon when it was free app of the day:p

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
As I have mentioned before, I'll pay $15 dollars or more, if the app/launcher is something that I want. I spend a hundred dollars a day buying unnecessary things, anyways. Ha Haha.

Keep in mind that there are always other options. They might not have the butterly smooth 3D effect like SPB shell, but they are just as effective. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one's preference.

I've been using SPB Shell since it first introduced to the Android Community. I've tried other launchers on "Google Play," and for some strange reason..I'm always going back to SPB Shell 3D.

JNMEATON

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
i finally switched from Blackberry two weeks ago and floated around frustrated with the "themes" available. they all looked the same basically. till this forum helped me understand what i can actually change and personalize. This SPB 3d theme has fulfilled my android expectations!!!!!!!!!!! Loving my droid now.

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Yep that $15 price tag isn't gonna get them any serious sales in the near future... Can't make your million dollar fame in half or quarter of the time charging those high prices, just won't work with all the other optional 3rd party launchers available.

Its $15 for the app, and there's already been over 100,000 downloads. I think they made their million at least.

:-$

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Its $15 for the app, and there's already been over 100,000 downloads. I think they made their million at least.

:-$
Just a figure of speech... Plus out of theose 100,000 downloads, what the Play Store (Market) doesn't tell you is how many requested refunds were given too... You would be surprised how many people buy something, try it for a few minutes and then get a refund...

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I checked this launcher out last night... works good and the animations are cool... but its just not quite as customizible as i like it... I will try tsf tonight... any other launcher recommendations?...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34