SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom. Its 3D live graphics are so awesome. I just got it. It will make ur phone turn into something very special o highly recommend it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: notown

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
That picture is the launcher, u slide it with your finger and it comes alive. It was hard to take a good screen shot because of all the 3D.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
If we're talking about the best super expensive launchers, I actually prefer TSF shell.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its a space hog forsure but if u move it to the SD card nothing gets affected if u use [redacted] to fix all permissions

Last edited by a moderator:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Idk, $15 for an app is pretty.. pricy in my opinion. I'm not cheap, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks it's a little "far out"

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
That's what they say I know but it isn't always the case. I hacked the heck out my apps so they don't use internet data. It runs straight of the phone no force closes or anything no lag. Only thing is cashed pushed to SD which is easy to delete on auto delete.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Dang nice u got wifi working out pretty good that's always a plus until the rebuild of the prl and stuff. I've hacked the video recorder to play mp4s on the q but the codex isn't the proper one.

docliquid

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
it is a cool launcher, I'll give you that, but I'm getting a lot of force close issues, maybe I've got an old apk tho, not too sure :confused:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried to cheat it and downloaded the apk from a filesharing source but got an error message saying the purchase wasn't recognized and now the launcher doesn't even show up when I hit the home button lol. Guess that will teach me for trying to be cheap:-$

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
as a sidenote : i don't think should of been posted in rooting, roms and hacks and should of been posted in the general optimus v part of the forums.

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I did really enjoy the short view I got of the launcher though and would run it but for the cost. In no way can I justify spending that much on a launcher lol

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What they were trying to say is this is not for rooted phones only, so it should be posted in the general forums.

And please, do not even mention side loading apps that should be purchased, that is against the forum rules, and is also against ethical values. You say no one is being hurt, but how would you like it if you put months of work into something and people went to forums to find out how to get it without paying you anything for it. As a dev, I can tell you that does hurt! ;)

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Lol well true but can't that be the same said for phone company's and their roms. Lol I dislike how phone company's lock people out and keep them with outdated software. I understand what ur saying but I started this with just the intention of just saying this is the best launcher for the v. Yes that's my opinion but everyones is different :)

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Lol well true but can't that be the same said for phone company's and their roms. Lol I dislike how phone company's lock people out and keep them with outdated software. I understand what ur saying but I started this with just the intention of just saying this is the best launcher for the v. Yes that's my opinion but everyones is different :)

That's not an equivalent anology. Rooting and flashing a custom ROM does not take money out of VM's pockets. You are entitled to your opinion, however misinformed it may be, but what you're suggesting is definitely against forum rules.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

bastafari

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I think using file sharing and lucky pstcher is fine but of you end up liking it I think supporting the dev is important. But 15 is pricey.