07-09-2012 07:10 PM
1,030 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Expect an update of this soon. Most likely today.

After that, everthing should be fine.
    Good
    Now to work on v4
    I can't wait to try this again, especially since Jerry Script posted about how to fix the low memory market error . Thanks for all the hard work you do.
    04-04-2012 09:44 AM

If you guys want good lockscreens, search for Mutia on XDA and deviantart. He makes MDPI MiLocker .mtz

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    rebel69ization likes this.
    04-04-2012 01:03 PM
    Click to view quoted image

If you guys want good lockscreens, search for Mutia on XDA and deviantart. He makes MDPI MiLocker .mtz

And me! Search me too! I have one ported to MDPI and will probably posting a new one this week. I'll take requests as well, so long as the lockscreen isn't too complicated. I can do like 1 a week at this point lol. I'm getting better.
    04-04-2012 01:47 PM
    Updated OP with new build.
    Going to go back into Win7 to photoshop some stuff for my liking
    04-04-2012 02:32 PM
    Updated OP with new build.
    Going to go back into Win7 to photoshop some stuff for my liking
    Sahweet. I think I'm finally going to try this version. Any REALLY bad bugs?
    04-04-2012 02:42 PM
    Sahweet. I think I'm finally going to try this version. Any REALLY bad bugs?
    I believe MMS and Roaming Indicator Off are the main ones. I could fix the RIO really fast but it takes forever to upload so I said screw it.
    It depends on what you're definition of daily are.
    04-04-2012 02:45 PM
    I run this rom as a daily no matter what since day1. I use miui v4 theme with different home themes.

I actually prefer the white and orange....

Ill probably fix stuff on my own

04-04-2012 02:50 PM
    I believe MMS and Roaming Indicator Off are the main ones. I could fix the RIO really fast but it takes forever to upload so I said screw it.
    It depends on what you're definition of daily are.
    Alright. I can easily change the Roaming Indicator off. I use phono for a carrier logo anyway so that gets rid of it if I remember correctly.
    04-04-2012 02:51 PM
    I run this rom as a daily no matter what since day1. I use miui v4 theme with different home themes.

I actually prefer the white and orange....

Ill probably fix stuff on my own

I like to mix and match but now that I have some free time I'm going to make my own themes

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    04-04-2012 02:53 PM
    So... can anyone confirm MMS is broken? I don't want to install the update and lose a feature.

What was wrong with the battery before, anyway?
    04-04-2012 07:34 PM
    Battery Indicator(Graphical) wasn't fully showing. But now it is. Make a nandroid backup and give it a go. I'm still on old build as well, but I just got a update notification from the Goo Manager thing.
    04-04-2012 08:01 PM
    And me! Search me too! I have one ported to MDPI and will probably posting a new one this week. I'll take requests as well, so long as the lockscreen isn't too complicated. I can do like 1 a week at this point lol. I'm getting better.
    Found it!

Caroline HD3 MIUI Lockscreen- Port to MDPI by ~Caseyls on deviantART

@Gannon, If I try the MMS fix from your port guide, will it work?
    Badboytoast and kcls like this.
    04-04-2012 08:09 PM
    on build 4/4/2012-battery percentage indicator still not working, only the default, and were's the goo updater??? everything else perfect for now,... thanks!! great job...
    MicroData likes this.
    04-04-2012 09:23 PM
    Can some one please confirm if mms is broken on the new build! Thanks also when I get the new update from the goo updater, wish I downloaded but i can't seen to find the new update! Where should i look for it? Thanks
    04-04-2012 09:31 PM
    It downloads by itself through the Goo manager thing. Just follow it?
    04-04-2012 09:41 PM
    Latest bug I seem to have:

If it's plug up via USB to a PC, it does a bootloop, AND never boots. If you take it out, it boots. :/

IDK if it's just me, but my phone is starting to reboot alot often...
    04-04-2012 10:01 PM
    I was working! So I let it download by it self! Then I cleared it! Thanks , then I was looking for the new download on my SD card but i still can't find it, guess ill download it from the OP!
    04-04-2012 10:05 PM
    Latest bug I seem to have:

If it's plug up via USB to a PC, it does a bootloop, AND never boots. If you take it out, it boots. :/

IDK if it's just me, but my phone is starting to reboot alot often...
    I posted a thread similar to this issue. Gannon suggested turning off USB Debugging. I haven't tested this myself yet, but you could try it.
    04-04-2012 10:07 PM
    It still does the same thing if I don't have anything plugged up. :/
    04-04-2012 10:09 PM
    Oh, well yeah that's a pretty big problem. Can't really help then...
    04-04-2012 10:11 PM
    Found it!

Caroline HD3 MIUI Lockscreen- Port to MDPI by ~Caseyls on deviantART

@Gannon, If I try the MMS fix from your port guide, will it work?
    Ha! Yup, that's me! I just finished porting over Revolte by onsomeg, just waiting for a reply as to if I can release it. Now I'm on to minimalslider, also by him. That one's proving to be a challenge though.

From the sounds of it, you got a bad unit. That's what I've gathered from your various bug reports. I'd get another refurbished from VM.

04-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Is there a way to find what build of MIUI this is so I can flash extended settings?

Tapatalkin' it from my IHO CM7.2'd MIUI Themed Optimus V
    04-04-2012 11:33 PM
    Has any one else noticed that the UI sounds don't work

04-05-2012 12:38 AM
    Is there a way to find what build of MIUI this is so I can flash extended settings?

Tapatalkin' it from my IHO CM7.2'd MIUI Themed Optimus V
    Miui 2.3.16

Btw, when using your lockscreen. The phone bootloops. :s

04-05-2012 02:14 AM
    I've tried to look around but couldn't find it for the life of me. The chinese people aren't very specific.. Although I'm not 100% positive that Extended Settings works, even if you find the right one.
    Miui 2.3.16
    How did you find that out?

Btw, when using your lockscreen. The phone bootloops. :s
    Like I've said before, my phone must be the biggest baddest phone around. I haven't occured any reboots. It would be hard to do this, but if you could get a logcat of it right before it reboots, I could see the problem.

Could be an app.
    04-05-2012 03:40 AM
1,030 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD