I'll look into it.
    reaper420 likes this.
    04-05-2012 03:41 AM
    Setting then system. Scroll down, about phone, scroll down miui 2.3.16
    04-05-2012 09:34 AM
    Miui 2.3.16

Btw, when using your lockscreen. The phone bootloops. :s

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Any idea which one to flash? [MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options | MIUIAndroid - Redefining Android

I have no idea about the LS. Using it on MiLocker on CM it was fine. I'm going to flash this today so I'll see if it loops for me as well. I've never heard of a LS making a phone bootloop though...
    04-05-2012 09:37 AM
    Any idea which one to flash? [MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options | MIUIAndroid - Redefining Android

I have no idea about the LS. Using it on MiLocker on CM it was fine. I'm going to flash this today so I'll see if it loops for me as well. I've never heard of a LS making a phone bootloop though...
    I used it all day yesterday, never occurred for me

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    kcls likes this.
    04-05-2012 10:05 AM

I don't use MiLocker. I used the actual theme chooser.

04-05-2012 10:52 AM
    MIUI version:

04-05-2012 10:54 AM
    MIUI version:
    Click to view quoted image

That's funny, I just seen it in the build.prop but I myself haven't put that in there..
    04-05-2012 01:38 PM
    Ill do more snooping. HD2 Miui was way different than this... Atleast it felt like that :P

04-05-2012 02:43 PM
    Gr. This happens to me on every new ROM. I have 11,000 text messages in my inbox, that I backup and restore with SMS Backup and Restore from the market. Everything works fine until I restore my messages. Then, the messaging app FC's and just doesn't open anymore, which is understandable with 11,000 messages. Oh well. I guess I'll have to give up those texts, but I'm back to Backside until I can part with them
    04-05-2012 02:51 PM
    Gr. This happens to me on every new ROM. I have 11,000 text messages in my inbox, that I backup and restore with SMS Backup and Restore from the market. Everything works fine until I restore my messages. Then, the messaging app FC's and just doesn't open anymore, which is understandable with 11,000 messages. Oh well. I guess I'll have to give up those texts, but I'm back to Backside until I can part with them
    That app has an option to delete texts older than whatever date you want. You can also selectively keep texts if you have a certain person whose texts you want to save. You sappy *******.

Anyways, I can't get some apps to launch with this. Specifically: Gentle Alarm and the latest Friendcaster. FC on launch. Both installed from the market. What's most annoying about this is that they're both paid apps.

edit: Just checked. The free version of Gentle Alarm won't work either. Likely the same with Friendcaster.
    I'm on the 3/29 or whatever build was before the 4/04 one.
    04-05-2012 03:45 PM
    I'm reverting back to the previous build. I get random reboots on the latest, 480-600 ondemand. I really need MMS as well :P

04-05-2012 03:53 PM
    Just read your recent update on the site, is MMS broken again or it's back up now? On page 3, you replied to kcls saying it was fixed, and your site says it's broken now.
    04-05-2012 05:27 PM
    Try GoSMS back up and restore?
    04-05-2012 06:11 PM
    Mms is broken on the newest build I believe form what curious noob said above!! sticking to old build thanks tho! !
    04-05-2012 07:12 PM
    Just read your recent update on the site, is MMS broken again or it's back up now? On page 3, you replied to kcls saying it was fixed, and your site says it's broken now.
    Page 3 was LOOONG ago bro. This is a Work In Progress since MIUI is HDPI and we have MDPI. Stick around, and hopefully it'll get fix. :P
    04-05-2012 08:30 PM
    Page 3 was LOOONG ago bro. This is a Work In Progress since MIUI is HDPI and we have MDPI. Stick around, and hopefully it'll get fix. :P
    ^What he said.
    I know how to fix MMS, but it isn't wanting to decompile the framework.jar for me. It's because it's deodexed. I need to find out how to odex it.

You see, because this is a port there's going to be many different changes. Every new build is going to bring either new problems or new features. Almost always both.

In short words, it will come soon, hopefully. I won't release another update without that problem being fixed.
    Shade808 likes this.
    04-05-2012 08:34 PM
    ^What he said.
    I know how to fix MMS, but it isn't wanting to decompile the framework.jar for me. It's because it's deodexed. I need to find out how to odex it.

You see, because this is a port there's going to be many different changes. Every new build is going to bring either new problems or new features. Almost always both.

In short words, it will come soon, hopefully. I won't release another update without that problem being fixed.
    Use This To odex http://forum.sdx-developers.com/?PHPSESSID=2k96j6nriujje2k5m2i2lcfos2&topic=18099.msg225192#msg225192

Don't Pick The First Option That Never Works For Me, Odex Framework and Then Odex System Apps.

DON'T Odex Reg Apps That Always Creates Issues For Me >__<

You're Welcome^____^
    rukin5197 likes this.
    04-05-2012 09:24 PM
    ^What he said.

The main change that caught my eye was a different screen transition..... I couldn't stop staring at it, lol.
    04-05-2012 10:06 PM
    Yo Gannon, I think I figured out what was wrong with some of the ui sounds not working, I believe it was the camera sound, video sound, and effect tick sound. I don't know if it is gonna work the same on miui as cm7 but it looks like the names were wrong they were effectick.ogg, it should be effect_tick.ogg.I changed the names and it started working on my cm7 ROM I guess it will work on miui.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    04-05-2012 10:53 PM
    I took the Audio folder from one of the official roms and Miui.us and replaced it with the one here. I'm working on finding Extended Settings for 2.3.16. I found one, but link is dead(Shxtty Dropbox). I PM'd the guy requesting it.
    04-05-2012 11:00 PM
    Yo Gannon, I think I figured out what was wrong with some of the ui sounds not working, I believe it was the camera sound, video sound, and effect tick sound. I don't know if it is gonna work the same on miui as cm7 but it looks like the names were wrong they were effectick.ogg, it should be effect_tick.ogg.I changed the names and it started working on my cm7 ROM I guess it will work on miui.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Hmm.. please try for me.

I took the Audio folder from one of the official roms and Miui.us and replaced it with the one here. I'm working on finding Extended Settings for 2.3.16. I found one, but link is dead(Shxtty Dropbox). I PM'd the guy requesting it.
    That fixed sounds for you
    04-05-2012 11:01 PM
    Never had any sound problems. :P

Just liked the keyboard sounds and other effects.
    04-05-2012 11:10 PM
    Did you get a dropbox 404 error, or was the bandwidth in his dropbox over? Because if it was over, you can copy the file to your own dropbox to download it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-06-2012 08:14 AM
    Anyone know how to get rid of the roaming indicator in the notification bar?
    04-06-2012 07:54 PM
    Anyone know how to get rid of the roaming indicator in the notification bar?
    Edit the eri.xml found in the framework-res.apk

Sent from my hot air balloon
    04-06-2012 08:15 PM
1,030 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD