[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
ive switched from 4/4 to 4/14 to 3/23 all in the same manner and no issues..... didnt know it was troublesome, good luck guys.....

also, this is a great port its coming along very nicely :)

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Guys there shouldn't be an install problem. Try redownloading. Idk.. lol

I did....
It works fine by updating, but everytime I do a new flash, it does the bootloop that heloworld got...

Also do online themes work? Because I keep getting a connection error...

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
There are many other people who have come from other ROMs and flashed this update full wiping too.
Show me a logcat as well as a recovery log and I'll see what the problem is.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Tvall, when I add in you're boot.img, it breaks the wifi. I tried adding in your wireless.ko lib but that didn't help either. Any help here?

um... idk. how did you add my kernel? you unpacked your boot.img and dropped in my zImage then repacked? did you add all the modules? (theres 2, wireless.ko and librasdioif.ko) are you using the most recent one i posted? heres a link: tvall_kernel_v0.2.zip

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
um... idk. how did you add my kernel? you unpacked your boot.img and dropped in my zImage then repacked? did you add all the modules? (theres 2, wireless.ko and librasdioif.ko) are you using the most recent one i posted? heres a link: tvall_kernel_v0.2.zip

No I downloaded your ROM and replaced my boot.img with yours, and added in your .ko files. Both

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
EDIT: Online themes he means....
Now it just doesn't show up at all, is this a problem for anyone else?

When I tried to download sony xperia theme earlier it was extremely slow,got the phone very hot and was taking forever..so u figured it must be a large file...looked...and it was around 8 mb at approximately 80%?? I stopped it before install. But it was downloading and no force close. As for installation I cant say. I have no patience for anything taking that long to download lol.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
gannon, that file (libandroid_runtime.so) was never replaced when ported to our phone, I will take the old version of that file from the 3/23/12 build and put it into the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.