[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It appears the third file doesn't want to download with a regular click for me. So if you have the same problem, then right click and save link as... and you will get the file.

kalena

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Tryed installing market unlocker and would not let me. I found apk would not let me install that ether. Nothing wrong with apk I installed on another rom and it installed fine. 3g works on everything else but play store

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Need to ask something, what's wrong with any theme lockscreen? Its not the right size or something? Lol any way to fix it

Themes are made for HDPI, which means it won't work with any other resolution. Download Milocker from the play store and open it and go to the theme that you want to apply, and press apply. It will fit it for our resolutions. :)

In case anybody's wondering, I'm going to try to have a new build tonight. Totally based off of IHO Magpie. :D
No new features, alas.

Last edited:

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
In case anybody's wondering, I'm going to try to have a new build tonight. Totally based off of IHO Magpie. :D
No new features, alas.

What? DAMMIT! :banghead:

I just got this one the way I like it, Bobzhome kernel and all...

I may sit out the next release and ride this one for while...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
What? DAMMIT! :banghead:

I just got this one the way I like it, Bobzhome kernel and all...

I may sit out the next release and ride this one for while...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I'm almost positive you can just wipe dalvik and cache due to the ROMs being SO similar. Let me do some tests..

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm almost positive you can just wipe dalvik and cache due to the ROMs being SO similar. Let me do some tests..

Nah, you mustn't waste time on me, release! RELEASE! :p

I'll make a nandroid and flash, it'll work or my nandroid will prove to have been a timely decision....

Themes are made for HDPI, which means it won't work with any other resolution. Download Milocker from the play store and open it and go to the theme that you want to apply, and press apply. It will fit it for our resolutions. :)

Just saw this from the other post. What I do is get this and install it to:

Code:
/sdcard/MIUI/theme

Then using the theme app, I choose custom and it lets me apply the theme without issue. I imagine quite a bit can be done if you're willing to customize and search around for MDPI compatible themes. They do exist!

Meanwhile I've been giving the default locker a test drive and have been liking it more and more. Kind of grows on me after awhile...

--bornagainpenguin

Status
Not open for further replies.