[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
There should be a miui folder on your sd card put the theme you want inside the theme folder inside the miui folder on you sd card, that's how I got it working

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

I had some in that folder from when I was using Milocker and this R0M wouldn't apply any of those no matter what I tried. :-(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

TiberiuSVilcu

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][3/23/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

I'll try to fix it in next version

Thanks, Gannon. My mom keeps sending me MMS, and I don't think she listens when I tell her I can't see her vacation pictures.
I'm using this as my daily driver now. Works beautifully. Couple things to be fixed, but that'll come in due time :p

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm unable to download or install my USAA mobile banking app. When I try to restore it from backup, it just says "Application not installed" after trying to install it. It will not show up in the market/google play store at all either. I've tried disabling compatibility mode, clearing data and cache for the market app and still nothing.

Any suggestions?

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey Gannon, I was checking out your blog for an update on AOKP last night and still don't see it :(

How's the progress coming along with it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Hey Gannon, I was checking out your blog for an update on AOKP last night and still don't see it :(

How's the progress coming along with it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

TDM has officially taken over AOKP. I successfully built it from source with the help of him, but I'm just going to wait until he releases. Because it would be pointless to keep it going, imho.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Thanks, Gannon. My mom keeps sending me MMS, and I don't think she listens when I tell her I can't see her vacation pictures.
I'm using this as my daily driver now. Works beautifully. Couple things to be fixed, but that'll come in due time :p

When mms fails, if the phone logs in, they re-try to re-send it, otherwise, VM tries to re-send it every 12 hours or so.

So your mom may not be re-sending them, VM might be.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
TDM has officially taken over AOKP. I successfully built it from source with the help of him, but I'm just going to wait until he releases. Because it would be pointless to keep it going, imho.

Alright, I'll just wait till he releases it then. Thanks for getting started on it, the test build you made is still my favorite ICS rom :)

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Coming in new update-
MIUI
All themes compatible (even hdpi ones)
FCs are gone in settings

Personally
Fix Roaming Indicator Off
Attempt to fix MMS issues.

Images- (taken from the original MIUI porter)
1527346qhinxbgxdxgdggi.png
152731a9ppvszkkarpxxag.png
152730bp420w2f42p2f4fx.png
152726365bz8og6dnj50co.png

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I know the screenshots are in Chinese because its a Chinese rom, but have you translated it yet??

Excitedly sent from android central's new app

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I know the screenshots are in Chinese because its a Chinese rom, but have you translated it yet??

Excitedly sent from android central's new app

I'm not as good at translating as AJ is. He's the one who really did all the work last release. I'm going to put up my side this time :)
Translating, btw isn't that hard. All ROMs are built around english. If you open up a chinese ROM or any other for that matter it will be the same exact as one of ours. system/app, etc. The person who made this, though, created his own settings app so he put in his own language. That's why we have to translate.

Reactions: anthonycr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante