[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][3/23/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

which recovery should I use, because I can't get the theme working right??There's a theme installed but it's not the same as the screen shot, should I use CWM or GNMU or whatever it's called? btw I flashed this onto an Optimus M using my guide found here [GUIDE] Porting LG Vortex and Optimus T/V/S ROMS to the M! - Android Forums

Edit: nvm, I didn't know you had to wipe /cache /dalvik-cache

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

If anybody wants to know, this is what I just sent AJ. I copied/pasted so I didn't change it at all, lol.

[INFO]
Well I've just pored it over and Browser is working. It has all the .odex files to the apps though, I wonder if it makes a difference? First attempt at placing a theme didn't go so well, only thing that was changed was the icons. Rebooting now. Still no battery indicator. Compact notification toggles FINALLY are themed after reboot first. Still can't put on hdpi themes. (I think this might have to do with changing the dpi in the build.prop, but I checked theirs and it didn't have a different value). It's definitely an update.

Nevermind. Changed battery indicator style to say graphical and it works! :D

Camera is still not working. Freezes upon taking a shot. And now everytime I try to go into it it says that it can't connect. I've noticed this is a common MIUI problem though.

Music and Settings are still half Chinese.

So I think it deserves an update.

This is the link to the one I ported. It says 26 morning update but I haven't seen that before so I don't know if I have the latest one.
[/INFO]

So what this is basically saying is that

More can be themed
Battery indicator is there now
Browser is working

Settings and Music is not translated fully yet (working on this)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Alright. Fixed a lot of things. A lot of updates. Going to attempt at MMS and the Roaming Indicator thing and see if it is good. Thanks the jasonevil to resizing widgets!

Expect a new update tonight.

Reactions: bornagainpenguin

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Oh, nice, thanks, I'm going to port the newer update and your doing a great job, I'll link this when we release on androidforums :D

This ROM is amazing so far on the Optimus M :)

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for rom updates drives me crazy, my wife won't even come home till I can flash the new update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using three thumbs

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Took the Eri.XML from sprint's rom, and renamed it Orange using HxD hex editor.

Also, in settings, my processor says 725MHz? Is that right......?

I read that MIUI requires certain kernels.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Jesus, I'm taking autocorrect off :D

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Guys/girls lets be honest WE do mms, this is was keeping some of us to use this rom as a daily Rom!! Including me;) gannon your doing a great job! Don't give up on !MMS! your one of a kind and I know if someone can find a way to fix it(that's you)!!! Thanks

Reactions: Shade808

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried fixing mms from somewhere on XDA. Still didn't work, but my friend says he sent me a picture if a sandwich. Lol.

What do you guys have here.
4c62d649-8278-736e.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Edit: Running memory, doesn't the V's have 420 - 430?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital