[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][3/28/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

It seems as though long-pressing on the wifi toggle of the causes the status bar to close. It also seems as though the settings application is "not installed" on my phone.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
The settings apk is there but the odex file is not there. I suppose that's why the settings don't work

Sent from my LG-VM670 using three thumbs

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Am I the only one missing the Google store? Also, when trying to install programs from my memory card, I get a force close every time. If its a bad flash I will try again

kalena

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

no i was missing all Google apps had to flash gapps to install them... i am also missing system settings and the play store will not connect to data looking forward to the fix thanks.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

You guys must not be running the same build I am.. this is odd.
I'm not experiencing any of these problems. But I'm going to try reflashing and reocurring the same errors.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

You guys must not be running the same build I am.. this is odd.
I'm not experiencing any of these problems. But I'm going to try reflashing and reocurring the same errors.

could it have been a bad upload maybe?

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

So everything is working now, Except mms?
And im a noob to Miui... Dont i make a folder called Theme and then i place the file into there through root explorer for a theme? :-[
Havnt flashed this yet...
Thanks
And great work!

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

So everything is working now, Except mms?
And im a noob to Miui... Dont i make a folder called Theme and then i place the file into there through root explorer for a theme? :-[
Havnt flashed this yet...
Thanks
And great work!

i'd hold off a bit. everyone that has flashed the last update seems to be having problems that are not consistent with the results gannon is getting, which suggests that there may have been an issue with the upload.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
The click through links on the wordpress blog are blank, they just display a page with the name of the rom for the section and nothing else. Am I the only one with this issue?

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
The click through links on the wordpress blog are blank, they just display a page with the name of the rom for the section and nothing else. Am I the only one with this issue?

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

Yeah I went on the site the other day and all I could view was blank pages with the names. I was going to download AOKP but the blog was blank.

Sent via the Postal Service

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

I was wishing to release this to my optimus M thread, but the update is worse than the initial release, btw camera was working fine on the Optimus M with the initial release :D but it was probably because I ported that it works....only changed drivers, build.prop, and boot.img files....I guess I'll have to release the 3/23/12 version :'( but I'm going to fix the theme myself and add MMS fix for metro as well as a web browser.

If there's a flashable MMS fix, I can fix MMS for you guys if someone sends me a link and I need link to the original 3/23/12 as well, I overwrote mine with the port version...

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I was wishing to release this to my optimus M thread, but the update is worse than the initial release, btw camera was working fine on the Optimus M with the initial release :D but it was probably because I ported that it works....only changed drivers, build.prop, and boot.img files....I guess I'll have to release the 3/23/12 version :'( but I'm going to fix the theme myself and add MMS fix for metro as well as a web browser.

If there's a flashable MMS fix, I can fix MMS for you guys if someone sends me a link and I need link to the original 3/23/12 as well, I overwrote mine with the port version...

I thought this update (if everything went well) was a big update.

On another hand, I need help.

If anyone notices some messed up translations,
please contribute and help me fix them!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsQkZxFY2WwadDRWZUJUZFRONzZIWlFTaWhCaVVoMEE

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.