[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][3/28/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

I thought this update (if everything went well) was a big update.

On another hand, I need help.

If anyone notices some messed up translations,
please contribute and help me fix them!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsQkZxFY2WwadDRWZUJUZFRONzZIWlFTaWhCaVVoMEE

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I can't do anything with that xD I don't know what that even does or what it's for and I don't know xml coding, the only thing we NEED fixed is Settings, we don't care about deodexed files at the moment...
I can fix MMS if you can link me to the original download link to the ROM and if there's a link to any MMS fix made for Virgin Mobile, other than that I can't help you much.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I can't do anything with that xD I don't know what that even does or what it's for and I don't know xml coding, the only thing we NEED fixed is Settings, we don't care about deodexed files at the moment...
I can fix MMS if you can link me to the original download link to the ROM and if there's a link to any MMS fix made for Virgin Mobile, other than that I can't help you much.

I'm almost positive the problem with MMS lies within the CdmaSMSDispatcher in framework.jar. I haven't gotten around to fixing it though, so I'll test that now.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, if I could find my phone :p

Lol why does this always happen when people are about to release a new update like this xD and I couldn't find a flashable MMS fix written for you guys 0.o I guess that was only written for Metro and not for Virgin...

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Why can't you just call it???
Open up gmail.com and call yourself for free xD

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

Looked over the XML, most everything looks like an okay trasnlation. One thing I did change was the slighty mangled line 1547 to the more natural-sounding " <string name="upload_debug_log_summary">WiFi connection required to upload the debug log. Thanks for helping MIUI develop a more stable rom!</string>" from <string name="upload_debug_log_summary">WiFi connection required to upload the debug log to help MIUI develop more stable rom. Thanks!</string>. Other than that, it's looking good, Gannon! I'll flash this ROM soon enough..

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Its in recovery mode. I hope nothing bad happened to it....

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

It's rebelled.

gannon's OV ;1678154 said:
I will have nothing more to do with this flashing business!!! *window crashes* So long you android tyrant!!! *OV jumps out broken window*

^^You should treat your phone better and maybe she wouldn't run off on you like this gannon:p

Reactions: rukin5197

kalena

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Don't want to push anyone's buttons but is there a way to get settings working or will there be an update for it... thanks

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

I can test it on my Optimus M..idc if I brick, I've unbricked soooo many times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar