[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][3/28/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

finally after a hard reset, no more acore(contact list) crashes. google market is working correctly. hmm everything seems to be working. crap, the settings is still bugged. "application not installed"

after messing with it some, i managed to update using the method mentioned in previous posting.

wipe phone.
installl 3/23
install gapps
reboot phone and load it up, skip the google crap
go back into clockwork mod flash 3/28.

browser wont be at the bottom but its working. its in the menu instead.

so to confirm, does the settings menu work with your method or not?

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

What so im coming from quat 4.0.3 ics.. and i want to flash this. Is the 3/28 download link on 2nd post the right one?
Let me know :p

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

so to confirm, does the settings menu work with your method or not?

yes it did. :) Note that when i said wipe, I hard wiped the phone. some of the non important menus arent working, but alas, there non important, I.E. proxy. The themes are a lil wierd, if you try to download the online themes with 3g it takes forever, switch to wifi. Some themes definitely arent made for this phone lol.The emulators I play on the phone work as well. All in all, i really like this.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

yes it did. :) Note that when i said wipe, I hard wiped the phone. some of the non important menus arent working, but alas, there non important, I.E. proxy. The themes are a lil wierd, if you try to download the online themes with 3g it takes forever, switch to wifi. Some themes definitely arent made for this phone lol.The emulators I play on the phone work as well. All in all, i really like this.

Some of those menus never worked on the 3/23/12 build either....and I'm trying to update the way that you said works on my Optimus M

Edit: booted fine, settings work :D

You can move browser to the bottom by dragging it over

I'm now going to post this on the Optimus M forums on androidforums with the port and link this thread to it to show where we ported from :)

Last edited:

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Im really confused.. i flashed 3/28/ it says g apps included so i was like "sweeet"
Then everything boots and its not there. Can someone give me the gapps link :D

kalena

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I'm confused to reading says the settings were fixed but I flashed and it is not conning up was it fixed?

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused to reading says the settings were fixed but I flashed and it is not conning up was it fixed?

Yes, yes... The settings do not work in the new build. Not to be a grouch, but this has been asked and answered a few times before. Please read a little before posting. No hard feelings, though. :)

My question: What happens if you flash over the previous build?

Some people have done this (in some earlier posts in this thread) and it apparently fixed the issues. Try it! :)

Last edited:

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

So is there a way to fix it? I saw somene post it but i dont want to mess anything up, sorry to be a burdon D:
And what about gapps?

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
So is there a way to fix it? I saw somene post it but i dont want to mess anything up, sorry to be a burdon D:
And what about gapps?

Try flashing over a previous build, as some explained in the thread earlier. As long as you backup, you SHOULD be OK. :)

As for Gapps, they're supposed to be included. If not, you could always try flashing them.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Alright ill try.. but i dont know if im stupid or something but i came from quatimus 4.0.3 and went to this and as soon as it was done i was already getting text messages and stuff like didnt have to sign in to google account and stufff, not sure if thats supposed to happen :p

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

The older market isnt there either :p
I was prompted no google things when i flashed it :eek:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Due to people having trouble with the newest build, I pulled it until I start development again.

Status
Not open for further replies.