Visit site
MIUI version:
4c62d649-c022-7530.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][4/04/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Gr. This happens to me on every new ROM. I have 11,000 text messages in my inbox, that I backup and restore with SMS Backup and Restore from the market. Everything works fine until I restore my messages. Then, the messaging app FC's and just doesn't open anymore, which is understandable with 11,000 messages. Oh well. I guess I'll have to give up those texts, but I'm back to Backside until I can part with them :)

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

Gr. This happens to me on every new ROM. I have 11,000 text messages in my inbox, that I backup and restore with SMS Backup and Restore from the market. Everything works fine until I restore my messages. Then, the messaging app FC's and just doesn't open anymore, which is understandable with 11,000 messages. Oh well. I guess I'll have to give up those texts, but I'm back to Backside until I can part with them :)

That app has an option to delete texts older than whatever date you want. You can also selectively keep texts if you have a certain person whose texts you want to save. You sappy bastard.

Anyways, I can't get some apps to launch with this. Specifically: Gentle Alarm and the latest Friendcaster. FC on launch. Both installed from the market. What's most annoying about this is that they're both paid apps.

edit: Just checked. The free version of Gentle Alarm won't work either. Likely the same with Friendcaster.
I'm on the 3/29 or whatever build was before the 4/04 one.

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm reverting back to the previous build. I get random reboots on the latest, 480-600 ondemand. I really need MMS as well :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Just read your recent update on the site, is MMS broken again or it's back up now? On page 3, you replied to kcls saying it was fixed, and your site says it's broken now.

Last edited:

Blastin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

Try GoSMS back up and restore?

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Mms is broken on the newest build I believe form what curious noob said above!! :( sticking to old build thanks tho! !

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Just read your recent update on the site, is MMS broken again or it's back up now? On page 3, you replied to kcls saying it was fixed, and your site says it's broken now.

Page 3 was LOOONG ago bro. This is a Work In Progress since MIUI is HDPI and we have MDPI. Stick around, and hopefully it'll get fix. :p

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Page 3 was LOOONG ago bro. This is a Work In Progress since MIUI is HDPI and we have MDPI. Stick around, and hopefully it'll get fix. :p

^What he said.
I know how to fix MMS, but it isn't wanting to decompile the framework.jar for me. It's because it's deodexed. I need to find out how to odex it.

You see, because this is a port there's going to be many different changes. Every new build is going to bring either new problems or new features. Almost always both.

In short words, it will come soon, hopefully. I won't release another update without that problem being fixed.

olmos.lalo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
^What he said.
I know how to fix MMS, but it isn't wanting to decompile the framework.jar for me. It's because it's deodexed. I need to find out how to odex it.

You see, because this is a port there's going to be many different changes. Every new build is going to bring either new problems or new features. Almost always both.

In short words, it will come soon, hopefully. I won't release another update without that problem being fixed.
Use This To odex http://forum.sdx-developers.com/?PHPSESSID=2k96j6nriujje2k5m2i2lcfos2&topic=18099.msg225192#msg225192

Don't Pick The First Option That Never Works For Me, Odex Framework and Then Odex System Apps.

DON'T Odex Reg Apps That Always Creates Issues For Me >__<

You're Welcome^____^

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

^What he said.

The main change that caught my eye was a different screen transition..... I couldn't stop staring at it, lol. :p

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Yo Gannon, I think I figured out what was wrong with some of the ui sounds not working, I believe it was the camera sound, video sound, and effect tick sound. I don't know if it is gonna work the same on miui as cm7 but it looks like the names were wrong they were effectick.ogg, it should be effect_tick.ogg.I changed the names and it started working on my cm7 ROM I guess it will work on miui.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

I took the Audio folder from one of the official roms and Miui.us and replaced it with the one here. I'm working on finding Extended Settings for 2.3.16. I found one, but link is dead(Shxtty Dropbox). I PM'd the guy requesting it. :D

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Yo Gannon, I think I figured out what was wrong with some of the ui sounds not working, I believe it was the camera sound, video sound, and effect tick sound. I don't know if it is gonna work the same on miui as cm7 but it looks like the names were wrong they were effectick.ogg, it should be effect_tick.ogg.I changed the names and it started working on my cm7 ROM I guess it will work on miui.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Hmm.. please try for me.

I took the Audio folder from one of the official roms and Miui.us and replaced it with the one here. I'm working on finding Extended Settings for 2.3.16. I found one, but link is dead(Shxtty Dropbox). I PM'd the guy requesting it. :D
That fixed sounds for you

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Did you get a dropbox 404 error, or was the bandwidth in his dropbox over? Because if it was over, you can copy the file to your own dropbox to download it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Status
Not open for further replies.