[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you got patchrom working? I thought it needed stock gb and only like 3 devs had actually got it to work?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Haha actually I gave up on that. WAY too hard for mdpi. Seriously. Like, I didn't know what files I needed to keep and what not to. It was VERY difficult. And then when I ran into my first error I just gave up. Lol.

Good news is that I've actually changed up my secret project, but it's still the same idea. Still based off of ics. I have it running now, and hopefully I can get them both released before the first :D

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
forgive me if i'm lazy and this has been answered, but I'm completely unable to connect to WIFI on the newest build. is there a workaround for this?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I browse that so much!!!! I love that part of the community :p. I see you there quite often. :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Lol yup I frequent that section, the nook color section and the optimus one themes and apps section. There are always little surprises in there that you won't find in the general themes section.

Reactions: bornagainpenguin
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
anyone having problems flashing this? it looped the first time and now its stuck on the boot animation. Does it usually take this long or am i doing something wrong?

method i did;
-went into recovery
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-wipe dalvik cache
-wipe batt stats
-wipe /boot,system,data
-flashed miui rom
-flashed bobzhome kernel
-reboot.

am i doing something wrong?

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
anyone having problems flashing this? it looped the first time and now its stuck on the boot animation. Does it usually take this long or am i doing something wrong?

method i did;
-went into recovery
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-wipe dalvik cache
-wipe batt stats
-wipe /boot,system,data
-flashed miui rom
-flashed bobzhome kernel
-reboot.

am i doing something wrong?

Some people have had flashing issues. Please try the method in the OP