[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
ehh all the root apps ive tried dont work either even the super user app cant get it (ran the binary update even though it was updated just to test it out)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys about the lack of updating. But the newest update is having the same issue with the Settings.apk not wanting to show up. Womp :p
BTW, battery life on this update seems to be A LOT better than the other ones. Been running it for about 2 days and usually it dies in the middle of school, but now it's about an hour past school and I've still got about half battery life. That's in standby, I might want to add. I haven't really texted or anything much today.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
That's odd. I keep my screen on middle brightness, and I listen to music during class, while txting and I have 69% as I type this. Its been 5 minutes after school.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
That's odd. I keep my screen on middle brightness, and I listen to music during class, while txting and I have 69% as I type this. Its been 5 minutes after school.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

New replacement= better battery life. You know, except for your old one. :D

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
You guys aren't going to be very proud of me for this release, but I tried making it the best that I could.
You see, if I make the edits for the framework.jar to fix MMS, the ROM won't boot (on full wipe only)
If I don't, you obviously don't get MMS.
You could of course flash the one without MMS, then wipe dalvik/cache and flash the one that doesn't boot and it would have working MMS, but I'm not completely positive on how to fix this.
So, what ROM would you guys prefer? I'm sure the ones that are already running the ROM would be fine with the non-booting on full wipe one, but I'm really iffy on making people download 2 ROMs just to get a stable one.

So the decisions are, no MMS, no boot on full wipe, or both.

Reactions: glarepate

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
In order to get working MMS I honestly wouldn't mind having to flash 2 ROMs, although I'm sure not everyone feels the same way.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Me personally, I don't need mms, I never use it any way, as long as everything else works good I'm happy

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
In order to get working MMS I honestly wouldn't mind having to flash 2 ROMs, although I'm sure not everyone feels the same way.

No offense but it's not like they're going to have a choice. this could be one of my last builds and I want to make it the best that I could but I just couldn't make it budge. But I wanted to get this build out before Friday.

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
this could be one of my last builds and I want to make it the best that I could

Whatchoo talk'in bout Willis?

edit Also, I would rather flash twice and get full functionality than not especially if this could be the last release ever!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2